I've become accessory obsessed!!

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments! I was able to find these here and there and some from eBay. For those who commented saying that they prefer to put the money towards larger bags...my theory is that the beauty of these accessories is that I get to carry all of them at once! I love admiring them in my bag every day. I've got my coin purses, boobie, and a clutch in my purse at all times. :love:

firstclass- I always love see pictures of your collection! I know you're totally with me when it comes to these little accessories. I've been hunting and searching for you too- don't worry I will let you know if I find something!:supacool:

Thank you jdy :shame: ! Me too - I'll keep open my eyes for 'both' of us ;) :yes: !!

firstclass1 I LOVE that shoe bag! is that still available? what do you use it for (please dont say shoes!). I have my eye on a shoulder now...very cute for weekends when I dont want to carry a big bag.

Donna .... there was a thread about the shoebag (I can't explain it better) - I'm not sure if they are still availabe, I'm sorry !! I still LOVE mine - it's really perfect and 'NOT' for shoes only ;) :love:
Here's the link to the thread from mimz:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...oebag-debut-28491.html?highlight=teal+shoebag