I've a question about the cherry speedy??

ruktam

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Hello everyone !!:nuts: Is there a speedy30 for the cherry? and also the Dimier Monograme for the Deauville?? anybody know anything??:biggrin: thanks:biggrin: :biggrin:

ruktam

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
sorry you guys, I also have few more questions... How much for the speedy30 cherry(If there is) and I think that they stop making it?I'm not sure cause I call to the botique and the lady told me that they dont have any left for the cherry but I didn't ask if I can order it..so anybody know anythings?? thanks

ps. sorry,my english is poor..

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
the only speedy they had with the cherries on it was the 25.....the next size up in that shape was the keepall......the speedy 25 retailed for $995.......they also made the cherry print in a few change purses, a zip around wallet, a bucket bag, the sac plat, pochette......can't think of anything else right now

ruktam

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Oh:sad2: , thanks!! but still I'm so in love with the cherry:love: bur 25 is way too small for me......

purse crazy

Mar 14, 2006
They did make a 30. But the cherry design was discontinued before christmas, making way for the new perfo design.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
purse crazy said:
They did make a 30. But the cherry design was discontinued before christmas, making way for the new perfo design.
No, the cerises Speedy was available only in the 25 size. See jc2239's post :biggrin:

texaschic231

Smart AND Beautiful~!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
TX
purse crazy said:
I actually know for a fact that they never made a 30 because when my sis was looking for one...she saw some 30's on e-bay and we immediately called LV and they informed us that they never made a cerises 30....luckily we called and verified:amuse:

ruktam

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
anyway thankyou all of you.. I'm thinking about multicolor insted...so I'll work hard this month and see you LV multicolor next month!! :}