Ivanka's Hermes bag on The Apprentice

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Montreal, Quebec.
speaking of creepy daddies... :worried: apparently Jessica Simpson's dad said (about jess) :" of course she's sexy! how can she not be with DDs..!? she could be sexy in a t shirt!!" :amazed:
HOLY CRAAAApppp.... i would be traumatized...

Mar 13, 2006
Jessica Simpson's father is the one who pushed her sexy image. He wanted to make an empire out of his daughters.

***** on the other hand is wealthy and does not need to exploit his daughter. On the View they were talking about the thing that happened with Jessica Alba and Playboy where they put her picture on the cover of the magazine and she is not inside so she sued the magazine...anyways, they asked Donald what he would think if they did that to Ivanka, and his reply was that she is a good looking woman, he would not be happy if she was on the cover of Playboy however he would understand why they would want to put her on the cover if they did, and that if she wasn't his daughter he would date her.

The way he said it it wasn't inappropriate, I thought that the lady on the View with the reddish hair turned that comment into something that sounded more inappropriate by saying that he's like Woody Allen (you know the whole Woody Allen thing, right?)

Mar 13, 2006
here's a part of the transcript from the View LOL

It all began when ***** was asked how he'd react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy.

"If she posed, it would be fine. But it depends on what's inside the magazine," ***** answered.

"Although she does have a very nice figure," he said. "I've said if she wasn't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."...

"Who are you, Woody Allen?" "View" co-host Joy Behar stammered....

After the show, ***** said that he was only joking around....

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
orinoco said:
speaking of creepy daddies... :worried: apparently Jessica Simpson's dad said (about jess) :" of course she's sexy! how can she not be with DDs..!? she could be sexy in a t shirt!!" :amazed:
HOLY CRAAAApppp.... i would be traumatized...
WTF?! :nuts: I think the whole Simpson clan is deranged!!!:wacko: I wish they would ALL just go away and take Paris Hilton (and if there is room, Kim Stewart!) with them!!!:evil:

hatikuh

Just 1 more, I swear...
O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
san francisco
I either read or saw somewhere that he was just making fun of the stereotype of him dating younger woman. Which, I could understand, but could also easily be taken out of context, and eeeewwwwwww it's soooo wrong in so many levels!