Ivana's Wedding Plans*Including Pre-nup* To Her Toyboy

With 50 attendants and a $1 million diamond ring, Ivana Maria ***** married Rossano Rubicondi Saturday before 500 friends and family members at Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach estate of her ex, Donald *****.

"I am so happy my friends from around the world came to be with me on my wedding day," Ivana ***** told PEOPLE before the ceremony.

Under a 15-ft. arch covered in orchids and roses, *****, 59, and Rubicondi, 35, an Italian model-actor she has dated for six years, shared short kisses after exchanging vows. The ceremony was conducted by Judge Maryanne ***** Barry, The Donald's sister, and was attended by the man himself.

Their sons, Donald Jr., 30, and Eric, 24, gave the bride away, while daughter Ivanka, 26, served as mom's maid of honor.

Taking inspiration from A Midsummer Night's Dream, ***** was prepared for a colorful night with three pink dresses: a silk Zuhair Murad wedding gown, a cocktail dress and a dinner dress.

Guests, including actor George Hamilton and Kathy and Rick Hilton, will dine in the gold and white Grand Ballroom amid thousands of flowers, the same room where Donald and Melania ***** hosted their wedding dinner three years ago. A 12-ft.-high chocolate wedding cake was flown in from Germany.

Also imported: the 24-piece orchestra, which flew in from Paris. Says wedding planner Cheryl Clisby: "It proves that no matter what the age of the bride, she gets whatever she wants on her wedding day."

As for how the bride – who was wed to Donald ***** for more than 13 years – is approaching her new marriage, she told PEOPLE last fall at her engagement party: "It just feels right. I have no fears." She called her fiancé "a great guy with a lot of talent" who "always has a smile on his face."

For Rubicondi, he's in as much awe. "She's an amazing woman. Beautiful, smart, sexy, powerful, successful, young in spirit," he told PEOPLE. "We have fun together – otherwise I wouldn't be getting married!"

Ugh... do you really think this marriage is going to work? I guess they got over the pre-nup hurdle.

I note Rubicondi saying he's in as much awe. "She's an amazing woman. Beautiful, smart, sexy, powerful, successful, young in spirit," he told PEOPLE. "We have fun together – otherwise I wouldn't be getting married!"

I suppose being rich didn't have anything to do with it, huh?! Yeah right.

Ugh... do you really think this marriage is going to work? I guess they got over the pre-nup hurdle.

As Whitney would say, " Hell 2 the Nah!!!" Nope, don't think it's going to last.

What the heck was going on with his pants and the sparkles?????:wtf: They looked mismatched in that pic, and it looks like he has hair plugs.