iv gone recycle crazy!

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. since theres loads of talk about local authorities in the UK about to start charging for what we through away in the last month i have become recycle mad!
    i can not believe how wasteful we used to be as a family. we have my recycle boxes for card. newspapers, plastic and glass and we bought a composter. all un cooked food, peelings, shells and things go in the composter.
    i live with my parents and we are down to 1 big bag of rubbish a week.
    i feel so proud.

anyone else sarted thinking about the waste they have? or is anyone els going recycle crazy?

2. Good on ya :tup:

Check out this blog if you're interested in how to further increase your *ecological footstep*: http://noimpactman.typepad.com/blog/ ... this guy lives in Manhattan with his family and still manages to use no electricity, not buy anything new, ect. It's really encouraging!

I've become a little obsessed about avoiding trash and living more environmentally friendly in general, but hey -- it's definitely a good thing!

3. i made my mom into a recycling addict and i didn't even mean to! now whenever i throw an envelope into the trash she gives me a lecture. isn't it amazing how much 'trash' can be recycled?