Itunes or something else?

1. Am I the only person who hates Itunes? I have recently begun downloading from Rhapsody because Itunes is so limited especially with its older selections.

Now I can't fix my playlists because Itunes of course doesn't recognize the Rhapsody music.

Am I crazy? Well....:amuse:

2. I used to love iTunes but their musical soundtrack selection isn't that great (at least, the last time I checked it wasn't). And the soundtracks that they do have, I already own. I've gone back to buying my music from a store or ordering it online because it's easier.

iTunes is great for when I went only a couple songs off an album and I don't want to pay for the whole CD.

3. That's exactly what I've been doing, so frustrating though. I wish I had the time, equipment and knowledge to put all of my albums (ok, I'm dating myself now) into mp3 form. I really hate buying music twice!

4. I like Itunes because I only have to buy the songs that I really want from a certain CD instead of buying the entire CD. I agree that they have limited selections and sometimes it takes them a while to get a new CD onto their store.:biggrin:

5. I have itunes, but you can download music from other sites and open the files with itunes. I haven't had any problem with them and I love the exclusives they get from the music industry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice