ITT Please post photos of your brightly colored small Hermes accessories!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love seeing all the colors of the rainbow. I have made it my quest to purchase brightly colored small leather goods from Hermes for my collection. So far I have a Bearn wallet in cyclamen epsom and this little cutie in BJ clemence:

hermes1.jpg

I am hoping to get something in GREEN at some point, but not sure which green yet (vert anis?). It's fun thinking about it though.

(Sorry I don't have a photo of Mademoiselle Bearn. A few of her stitches were loose so I sent her to Claude to be repaired, and she's there right now. Hurray for Claude, they are so nice at Madison Ave! :tup: )

2. Sorry no bright coloured accessories for me yet but your agenda is beautiful!

3. Lovely agenda! I wish I could contribute but all my accessories are variations of BLACK and BROWN! LMAO!!!!!!

4. 'Tis Ok S'Mom, in a former life I'm certain I was a fabulous gay man. I came back sorta frumpy in this lifetime, but I still love the bright colors. :P

5. ^^ Love that thread, thanks so much! :tup:

6. i don't have pics but i have a violet chevre vision agenda with a rose shocking carmencita bookmark, vermillion chevre karo gm, vermillion togo ulysees pm and then lots of other blue and red accessories from LV and chanel in my bag. I am way to heavy on the blue and red. and they're all pretty much the same shades! i need green too- and maybe grey and raisin! lol. love your bj ulysees. that's another color i need. LOL.