Itsy bitsy reveal...Cartier love!

Apr 13, 2007
Where do you live?
Thought I'd share with my fellow tPF ladies what I got from DH. Just hadn't gotten around to posting as I've been busy. But, here's my lil' Cartier goodies.

DH and I got this first pen just before Christmas. Love the red and the 'love' trim on the top of it.

Attachments

Apr 13, 2007
Where do you live?
Then came the bestest pressie ever. It was supposed to be for Christmas too but b/c it was engraved, it took a lil' longer to get back. I love it none-the-less. It's my first Cartier jewelry piece ever!

Attachments

DollyGirl

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
:woohoo: CONGRATS~ I love Cartier!!!! My bf brought a love ring for me as Christmas present too!!!

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2007
Where do you live?
Thanks everyone! Yes, the wrapping and seal were beautiful. That's why it took me so long to open it...I was admiring the outside (lol). Here's a pix of me wearing the ring (don't like how my hand looks...so focus more on the ring instead of my hand...lol).

RG, miss you too!

Attachments

Junkenpo

CHOOSE KINDNESS
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
IN THE MOMENT
I will say again.....looove the ring! it's so cute... someday I will have a jewelry piece from cartier.... one of the hearts...perhaps i will ask for a push present when it comes to that. LOL