It's Wacko Week on eBay

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
Goodness, what a week. Found a holy grail item and it was at a great BIN so I grabbed it. The next day, the seller messaged me and told me her heart could not sell the item and refunded me. Okay, it ended well but what a flake move...

Then the psycho buyer came out to play. She made an offer and then followed with two messages begging me to decline because her daughter used her account without her permission, blah blah blah...

I'll be blocking both of these.

Anyone else dealing with wackos?

Do you have three hours?!! I had Chanel sunglasses listed. This buyer asked to buy them for 100 I said no (the opening bid was 399 as they were 699 sunglasses and never worn). Then another email 250,, I said no. Then another that said I will pay 300 send me a pp invoice, I said no. Well the auction ended and the sunglasses sold for 416. I was happy but then saw who the winning bidder was.... It was her!! I then received a barrage of emails telling me to send her an invoice for 300. I said no, she sent approx 10 more emails demanding I sell them to her for less. I then sent her a cancellation form. I was really upset because the next highest bidder only bidded 5.00 under her and that bidder had a solid history and 100% feedback.
Well then next morning I look a she left me neg feedback (my first in 990+ feedback)! It said that I she won and I sold them to a higher bidder! Complete lie.
After she left the bad feedback she had the nerve to demand I sell them to her for the 300!! I called ebay and they were able to remove the negative feedback since she demanded a lower price and clearly I did not sell them to someone else for more. They looked at all of her emails to me etc.

I then relisted the glasses and they sold right away.... to her!! She used another ebay id!! OMG!! She only had a few feedback under that other id and her feedback left for others showed only negs left for sellers. One seller had well over a 1000 pos and this was there first neg!! Ok the story goes on....

I emailed the other seller she left neg for and they had a similar horror story with her only they sent her the item and then she kept saying they were not in the condition described. Her first complaint was they didn't fit and when the seller wouldn't take them back she said they weren't as described. She left the seller neg feedback! The funny thing is, I kid you not, this nut job also sells and she was wearing the shoes she had an issue with in her listing!!! GOrgeous Chanel shoes clearly perfect condition.
Well she is now off ebay under all her ids. As I spend a great deal of time on ebay talking to representatives and the other seller called ebay as well. They were able to see all the negs she left for all these wonderful sellers and all her nutty emails to me making unreasonable demands.
Oh and somehow she got my phone number and even called my house! I mean it was only a pair of sunglasses!!
Sorry so long!

Do you have three hours?!! I had Chanel sunglasses listed. This buyer asked to buy them for 100 I said no (the opening bid was 399 as they were 699 sunglasses and never worn). Then another email 250,, I said no. Then another that said I will pay 300 send me a pp invoice, I said no. Well the auction ended and the sunglasses sold for 416. I was happy but then saw who the winning bidder was.... It was her!! I then received a barrage of emails telling me to send her an invoice for 300. I said no, she sent approx 10 more emails demanding I sell them to her for less. I then sent her a cancellation form. I was really upset because the next highest bidder only bidded 5.00 under her and that bidder had a solid history and 100% feedback.
Well then next morning I look a she left me neg feedback (my first in 990+ feedback)! It said that I she won and I sold them to a higher bidder! Complete lie.
After she left the bad feedback she had the nerve to demand I sell them to her for the 300!! I called ebay and they were able to remove the negative feedback since she demanded a lower price and clearly I did not sell them to someone else for more. They looked at all of her emails to me etc.

I then relisted the glasses and they sold right away.... to her!! She used another ebay id!! OMG!! She only had a few feedback under that other id and her feedback left for others showed only negs left for sellers. One seller had well over a 1000 pos and this was there first neg!! Ok the story goes on....

I emailed the other seller she left neg for and they had a similar horror story with her only they sent her the item and then she kept saying they were not in the condition described. Her first complaint was they didn't fit and when the seller wouldn't take them back she said they weren't as described. She left the seller neg feedback! The funny thing is, I kid you not, this nut job also sells and she was wearing the shoes she had an issue with in her listing!!! GOrgeous Chanel shoes clearly perfect condition.
Well she is now off ebay under all her ids. As I spend a great deal of time on ebay talking to representatives and the other seller called ebay as well. They were able to see all the negs she left for all these wonderful sellers and all her nutty emails to me making unreasonable demands.
Oh and somehow she got my phone number and even called my house! I mean it was only a pair of sunglasses!!
Sorry so long!

:wtf:

Sorry so long!

That's nuts. I can't believe people like that are allowed to still use ebay. What nerve!

That's nuts. I can't believe people like that are allowed to still use ebay. What nerve!

OH MY GOSH!! I just checked my listing (listed for the third time) three watchers and I received a message from a 0 feedback buyer asking me to sell them for 300 and the person was from WA. On the phone with ebay after 20 minutes the rep was able to determine, yes, same girl!! Two ebay ids kicked off ebay yest and I just got off the phone with ebay again and reported this id also!! WOW, maybe it is a sign to keep the sunglasses! There were three messages (two from her) one from another buyer 300+ feedback but same state. All within 30 minutes of each other. I blocked both ID to be safe. Maybe it is a sign to keep!! The saga continues. Anyway here are the ids: BLOCK ALL!!
poshfashion83201
2014fashi
Kelcirasm

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH!! I just checked my listing (listed for the third time) three watchers and I received a message from a 0 feedback buyer asking me to sell them for 300 and the person was from WA. On the phone with ebay after 20 minutes the rep was able to determine, yes, same girl!! Two ebay ids kicked off ebay yest and I just got off the phone with ebay again and reported this id also!! WOW, maybe it is a sign to keep the sunglasses! There were three messages (two from her) one from another buyer 300+ feedback but same state. All within 30 minutes of each other. I blocked both ID to be safe. Maybe it is a sign to keep!! The saga continues. Anyway here are the ids: BLOCK ALL!!
poshfashion83201
2014fashi
Kelcirasm

Honestly, you might have an ebay stalker! LOL! Serious question, but have you pissed off anyone in WA? That really sounds like someone is purposefully trying to mess with you for the sole sake of being vindictive. What a basket case

I have had more issues with scammers, beggers, hagglers, non-payers and generally neurotic people selling online (eBay and Bonanza) in the last 6 months than in the previous 15 years. Not to mention how unreliable the postal service has become. I am afraid to list anything of value on eBay anymore and I was scammed by a Bonanza buyer, too. It's awful out there, guys. :rain:

Honestly, you might have an ebay stalker! LOL! Serious question, but have you pissed off anyone in WA? That really sounds like someone is purposefully trying to mess with you for the sole sake of being vindictive. What a basket case

She sent me one last email (I am just going to ignore them from now on) apologizing and telling me she would really like to buy them and would leave me positive feedback before I mail them. Ummmm no:smile: Someone else on ebay has them, I was nice and sent her the links to the other auctions. I am a sucker!! My husband is begging me to keep the sunglasses!!

And here came another one!!! This one wanted a lot of photos, which I'm happy to take but I'm at work and she's in another time zone. She then offered to buy the item and "work out the details." I talked her down from that but wow...

She sent me one last email (I am just going to ignore them from now on) apologizing and telling me she would really like to buy them and would leave me positive feedback before I mail them. Ummmm no:smile: Someone else on ebay has them, I was nice and sent her the links to the other auctions. I am a sucker!! My husband is begging me to keep the sunglasses!!

OMG! :wacko:

poshfashion83201
2014fashi
Kelcirasm

You aren't the only one 2014fashi has messed with. Her feedback has one that is:
iconPos_16x16.gif
This was an odd transaction.

And another where the seller's feedback was removed, possibly because it was a neg comment:

iconPos_16x16.gif
This comment has been removed by eBay. Learn more.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=2014fashi&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

Click the report button on all messages and report as harassment.

...I was really upset because the next highest bidder only bidded 5.00 under her and that bidder had a solid history and 100% feedback.

Yikes, sounds like a crazy buyer. I'm curious why didn't you do a second chance offer to that next highest bidder from your first auction though, instead of re-listing?

Sorry so long!

OMG, this is the kind of thing that scares me about selling on eBay. Unbelievable. While mostly I have been lucky with nice buyers there have been a few nut jobs but nothing like this.

Sorry so long!

I bet he is. Mine is begging me to just donate the stuff and calling the post office my second home.