It's usually steamy in August, but tonight it's a little chili

I<3MJ

Ballantyne Barbie
Sep 11, 2007
CHILI ZIP TOP BOWLER, that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
I have been looking for one for ages, and after missing out on the last couple that were posted on eBay, I was close to giving up. I've been tempted by "this bag" or "that bag" over the last few weeks, but none of them had my heart. I had an epiphany early last week and decided to not buy anything else until my HGs came along. Lo and behold, on Thursday one of my lovely lovely MJ girls PM'd me to let me know that she was putting her chili bowler up for sale. After a long day of trying not to get my hopes up *too* much, she was listed and at 1am Friday morning I BIN'd her!!! :heart::yahoo::nuts:

Here she is in all of her glory! She smells sooo good and is in amazing condition. There is a teeny bit of wear on her corners, but it's not noticeable at all because of the texture of the leather.

CIMG3169-small.jpg

And here I am showing her off:

CIMG3157-small.jpg

CIMG3160-small.jpg

I SO can't wait to take her out!!!!!!
Thank you SO MUCH, Sweetart!!!! She will be SO loved!!!!!!!!! :heart:

wow, I don't know what's sweeter, that gorgeous bag you're holding, or the "OMG its my holiest of grails" smile of contentment on your face! congratulations, enjoy her!

Congrats!! She is GORGEOUS:drool: What a beautiful color and perfect size for you! You look great together:tup: So happy for you! And I love the title of your thread, BTW - very clever!