Its time... to finally get Balenciaga Bag with a little bit of help...

melissa said:
Alright guys, I did it! I called Balenciaga NY and put my name on the order list for the Cornflower work! This was totally impulsive of me, and I'm kind of in disbelief, I feel like I have to call the SA back to make sure I ordered the right bag (Terry is the SA I spoke with, extremely nice woman!) :blink: I'm fourth on the list and they're expecting their next batch within the next couple of weeks... I need to hide my credits cards after this one *lol*

HelenNZ did you talk to the SA at Bal NY about your preference for the leather at all?

Woohoo, congrats! I hope you get it soon, you must post pictures! Terry was the SA I spoke to when I was considering pre-ordering the Cornflower Blue Small City bag, before I won the green one on eBay. She was very nice :biggrin:

melissa said:
you should definitely call them amanda, i'm sure they can arrange to hold it for you :smile:

i waaaaaant to...lol but i can't at the moment because my boyfriend is home and he would kill me. and i'm looking at a blue bottega, too...ahhh, so many bags, so little money in amanda's bank account!

i'd do it this minute if they had the first...

melissa said:
Alright guys, I did it! I called Balenciaga NY and put my name on the order list for the Cornflower work! This was totally impulsive of me, and I'm kind of in disbelief, I feel like I have to call the SA back to make sure I ordered the right bag (Terry is the SA I spoke with, extremely nice woman!) :blink: I'm fourth on the list and they're expecting their next batch within the next couple of weeks... I need to hide my credits cards after this one *lol*

HelenNZ did you talk to the SA at Bal NY about your preference for the leather at all?

Hey melissa, yeah i spoke to SA (Liz) about the leather... she knows all about the purse chat rooms etc... she said to me that word gets around that the leather is not good, but she said that they're never gonna use bad quality leather, its just different she said. :amuse: Nothing to be worried about, she told me.

I'm totally stoked to hear that you called Bal NY! wee hee!

We'll wait together with Cristina for our bags to arrive! :biggrin:

With all this B-Bag talk, I'm getting ready for my next one - TOTALLY after my twiggy arrives! :nuts:

amanda said:
i waaaaaant to...lol but i can't at the moment because my boyfriend is home and he would kill me. and i'm looking at a blue bottega, too...ahhh, so many bags, so little money in amanda's bank account!

i'd do it this minute if they had the first...

amanda, you should give them a call and see what they say, i'm sure they'll hold a bag for you :biggrin:

helenNZ said:
Hey melissa, yeah i spoke to SA (Liz) about the leather... she knows all about the purse chat rooms etc... she said to me that word gets around that the leather is not good, but she said that they're never gonna use bad quality leather, its just different she said. :amuse: Nothing to be worried about, she told me.

I'm totally stoked to hear that you called Bal NY! wee hee!

We'll wait together with Cristina for our bags to arrive! :biggrin:

With all this B-Bag talk, I'm getting ready for my next one - TOTALLY after my twiggy arrives! :nuts:

they know about us constantly obsessing online about the bags? *lol* tat's hilarious! for some reason i assumed we were like this underground society that no SAs would ever find out about :lol:

i'm beyond excited that we're all waiting for our bags :biggrin: i never would have thought that i would get this excited over purse in my life :P

guys, i've offically lost control! :sad2: i think i need to go to handbag rehab!

*shame* i put my details in for a black city (Loganz, i just couldn't help myself in regards to buying a black one!!!) and i'm now wanting a first - but in one of the new colours :shame: for some reason i feel like crying!

AND twiggy hasn't even arrived in the country yet!!! *oh dear*

helenNZ said:
guys, i've offically lost control! :sad2: i think i need to go to handbag rehab!

*shame* i put my details in for a black city (Loganz, i just couldn't help myself in regards to buying a black one!!!) and i'm now wanting a first - but in one of the new colours :shame: for some reason i feel like crying!

:lol: You're a true addict... just like the rest of us :P What color are you thinking about getting the first in?

hey cristina,
i think i need to cut my cc up! all i know is that my bank is going to love me! :shame:
something in a light colour - maybe... not too sure, maybe a purple - the light one? i dunno, i had my eye on the blue one you showed us from eBay, but someone clicked the BUY NOW so that went.... I'll decide when the twiggy arrives along with the city... :shame: hehehehe! you guys are SO understanding! :biggrin:

helenNZ said:

I don't blame you ... I am a pretty bag black bag fan; so, why not have one you really like. Let's face it colors aren't practical for every, everyday.

Good for you - I cannot wait to see pics...of both your new bags. :biggrin:

quick question for you gals who have been on Balenciaga NY's order list- do they call when they ship/charge the bag? i didn't want to start a new thread for this question :hrmm:

helenNZ by the sounds of it i think you're going to have a pretty impresive bbag collection soon!

Update: Just got a call from UPS! Twiggy has landed in the country, should be in my hand by tomorrow (thursday) or Friday!!!

melissa, the SA i spoke to Liz, said that she was going to call coz cornflower twiggy was in stock, but it looks like its in stock now! just call Balenciaga NY and put an order through, they'll let you know if it the bag is there or not... if not they'll ship it after it has arrived.... not too sure about shipping! to new zealand it was like $70! :-O

helenNZ said:
Update: Just got a call from UPS! Twiggy has landed in the country, should be in my hand by tomorrow (thursday) or Friday!!!

melissa, the SA i spoke to Liz, said that she was going to call coz cornflower twiggy was in stock, but it looks like its in stock now! just call Balenciaga NY and put an order through, they'll let you know if it the bag is there or not... if not they'll ship it after it has arrived.... not too sure about shipping! to new zealand it was like $70! :-O

that's so awesome that your bag is already in NZ helen! i wouldn't be able to sit still until i had it in my hands. do you think you'll be hit with custom fees?

oooh i already placed my order (cornflower office)! i just forgot to ask if i was going to get a call when the store gets their shipment/when it'll be shipped to me (it's not in stock yet) and thought that maybe someone would have the info. i'll have to call back!

shipping to canada is $70 too!