Its time... to finally get Balenciaga Bag with a little bit of help...

helenNZ said:
:shame:
ok, i got an email from Aloha Rag over the weekend, and the Medium Black has come in... What should I do?

Balenciaga NY had already taken my money from my VISA therefore, Cornflower Blue twiggy is on its way to New Zealand!

Should I get the Black Medium?

Do I sound greedy? :shame:

i own a black city and it's incedibly versatile, i love how it goes with everything. BUT, with that said i think the cornflower color is too gorgeous to pass up! it's such a seasonal color that you can use it year round. So if i had to choose, i think i would stick with the cornflower... but if you can afford both... why not :biggrin:

i have a question- i live in canada, so if i understand correctly i can call Balenciaga NY and order a bag on the phone?

Loganz said:
I think you can - Helen ordered one and she lives in New Zealand.

Give them a call - they have tons of bags in stock.

thanks Loganz, that must have been the speediest reply in the history or replies ;)

does anyone have the number on hand? please :smile:

:shame: thanks Loganz, i think im getting a tad OTT!!! And, yeah i best wait patiently for Cornflower Twiggy to arrive!!! and I will wait for the other colours to come in! :nuts:
You are TOTALLY right, black is available throughout all the seasons!

melissa, totally give Balenciaga New York a call, they're really friendly and helpful! :biggrin:

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are the best and you're SO understanding!!!

helenNZ did you call Bal NY directly or email them? i'm curious to know what they have in stock, do you have any more info or did you just ask for your cornflower twiggy? i'm looking for the cornflower office!

melissa said:
helenNZ did you call Bal NY directly or email them? i'm curious to know what they have in stock, do you have any more info or did you just ask for your cornflower twiggy? i'm looking for the cornflower office!

hey melissa,
I called Balenciaga NY directly and talked to the SA there... I just asked if they send to New Zealand and they said they did, and i screamed (well not really - thought i was going to faint) Below i've just cut and pasted what was at the bottom of my email... what is in stock... i hope this helps! :biggrin: (information below dated 19 jan 2006)

Currently In Stock:
First: Black, Grey, Grey, Rose, Magenta, Bleu, Ice Bleu, Rouge, Origan,
Metallic Rose, Dark Denim w/Marron Leather Trim
City: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Bleu, Ink, Rose, Dark Denim w/ Marron
Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
Twiggy: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Lilac, Ink
Day: White, Grey, Origan, Rose, Caramel, Ice Blue, Dark Olive, Rouge,
Bleu, Metallic Rose, Metallic Silver, Dark Denim w/Marron Leather
Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
Work: Black, White, Magenta, Rouge, Metallic Rose
Weekender: Black, White, Grey, Chocolate, Lilac, Ink, Bleu, Magenta, Dark
Denim w/Marron Leather Trim
Messenger: Dark Olive, Teal, Ink
Box: Grey, Bleu, Dark Denim w/Marron Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
Shopping: Black, Calcaire, Ice Blue, Bleu, Rouge
Purse: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Ink, Dark Olive, Calcaire
Shrug: Black, Grey, Dark Olive, Wine, Magenta, Rouge, Bleu La Pouchette: White, Grey, Origan
Wallet: Black, Grey, Calcaire, Chocolate Coin Purse: Black, White, Grey, Wine, Dark Olive, Magenta, Rouge, Chocolate

helenNZ said:
hey melissa,
I called Balenciaga NY directly and talked to the SA there... I just asked if they send to New Zealand and they said they did, and i screamed (well not really - thought i was going to faint) Below i've just cut and passed what was at the bottom of my email... what is in stock... i hope this helps! :biggrin: (information below dated 19 jan 2006)

Currently In Stock:
First: Black, Grey, Grey, Rose, Magenta, Bleu, Ice Bleu, Rouge, Origan,
Metallic Rose, Dark Denim w/Marron Leather Trim
City: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Bleu, Ink, Rose, Dark Denim w/ Marron
Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
Twiggy: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Lilac, Ink
Day: White, Grey, Origan, Rose, Caramel, Ice Blue, Dark Olive, Rouge,
Bleu, Metallic Rose, Metallic Silver, Dark Denim w/Marron Leather
Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
Work: Black, White, Magenta, Rouge, Metallic Rose
Weekender: Black, White, Grey, Chocolate, Lilac, Ink, Bleu, Magenta, Dark
Denim w/Marron Leather Trim
Messenger: Dark Olive, Teal, Ink
Box: Grey, Bleu, Dark Denim w/Marron Leather Trim, Dark Denim w/Ivory Leather Trim
Shopping: Black, Calcaire, Ice Blue, Bleu, Rouge
Purse: Black, White, Grey, Origan, Ink, Dark Olive, Calcaire
Shrug: Black, Grey, Dark Olive, Wine, Magenta, Rouge, Bleu La Pouchette: White, Grey, Origan
Wallet: Black, Grey, Calcaire, Chocolate Coin Purse: Black, White, Grey, Wine, Dark Olive, Magenta, Rouge, Chocolate

:nuts: so many bags!

you're a doll helen! can't thank you enough! sadly the bag i have my heart set on isn't on that list :sad: ... but i wont give up, i'm dying for an Office in a nice bold color!

:nuts: I KNOW! so many bags, so little time!!!

Bleu = i think this is cornflower blue, its a light/dusty blue! :biggrin:

No worries, i enjoy helping out! :biggrin: weeeeeee heeeeeeeee, BAGS!

PS, Val/Megs : if this thread needs to be moved, please, by all means let me know because i think its in the wrong spot now! :shame:

melissa said:
:nuts: so many bags!

you're a doll helen! can't thank you enough! sadly the bag i have my heart set on isn't on that list :sad: ... but i wont give up, i'm dying for an Office in a nice bold color!
I just bought a white Twiggy at a Neiman Marcus here in NY. They had several B-bags there. I don't remember if they had the Office or not. You can call the SA, Mann Wazir at (914) 428-2000 extension 2516. You can tell him you're a friend of Kathleen. He'll be very helpful. (I bought a Bottega Veneta, a Balenciaga, and a Mulberry in the last couple of weeks!) Happy hunting!!!:P

Alright guys, I did it! I called Balenciaga NY and put my name on the order list for the Cornflower work! This was totally impulsive of me, and I'm kind of in disbelief, I feel like I have to call the SA back to make sure I ordered the right bag (Terry is the SA I spoke with, extremely nice woman!) :blink: I'm fourth on the list and they're expecting their next batch within the next couple of weeks... I need to hide my credits cards after this one *lol*

HelenNZ did you talk to the SA at Bal NY about your preference for the leather at all?