Its time... to finally get Balenciaga Bag with a little bit of help...

:nuts: OK, FINALLY decided on what im gonna get.... CORNFLOWER BLUE... Medium size! Wish me luck i hope i get it! Will keep you all posted!!!

PS, Cristina, i hope you don't mind if i get the same colour as you :biggrin: after all we're on different sides of the world... You sport it over there... while i'll sport mine over here! :biggrin:

helenNZ said:
:nuts: OK, FINALLY decided on what im gonna get.... CORNFLOWER BLUE... Medium size! Wish me luck i hope i get it! Will keep you all posted!!!

PS, Cristina, i hope you don't mind if i get the same colour as you :biggrin: after all we're on different sides of the world... You sport it over there... while i'll sport mine over here! :biggrin:
Grrrrreat choice, Helen! I have the exact same bag. I love it! Good luck on your quest!:P

what is the price of the medium city at the store? Ebay has one for $1250 or so in the cornflower and in the ink, both of which are beautiful but I think I'd go for the ink. I just wrote it down on a piece of paper and told my husband that I wanted it for V-day (and since he screwed up royally for Christmas, he didn't get me anything nor did he have the kids get me anything and I got them tons of great stuff) So I told him to just call the store in New York and get me one. So I know come Feb 14 I will have what I want, Now I just have to decide which color I want. And it is the medium city that is pictured so often, right?

amanda said:
now that i have a balenciaga, all i want is a balenciaga in every color - one for every outfit! i'm searching ebay like a mad woman.

Collecting Balenciaga is like eating Skittles (is that how you spell it?)! :lol:

helenNZ said:

Of course not, I don't even have mine yet :P It is a gorgeous color. Keep us updated, I hope you're able to track one down!

HEY an up date!!!!

I just called BALENCIAGA, (god only knows what time it is in NY! - its like 9am Thursday here)

I've put in an order for TWIGGY (thanks LoganZ for posting up your pics totally LOVE the style) in CORNFLOWER BLUE!!!!

Should get the bag in about a week!!! :smile:

Will keep you up dated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME CHOSE A COLOUR, as for the style, LoganZ!!!! *will probably get a black Medium later* :smile:

THANKS

helenNZ said:
HEY an up date!!!!

I just called BALENCIAGA, (god only knows what time it is in NY! - its like 9am Thursday here)

I've put in an order for TWIGGY (thanks LoganZ for posting up your pics totally LOVE the style) in CORNFLOWER BLUE!!!!

Should get the bag in about a week!!! :smile:

Will keep you up dated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME CHOSE A COLOUR, as for the style, LoganZ!!!! *will probably get a black Medium later* :smile:

THANKS

YAY helen! That is great news! I can't wait to see it. The cornflower blue is such a goregous color.

Looks like I'll be the last one out of the three of us to get a B-bag :lol: Hopefully I'll win the one I have my eye on :love: If not, my new car is keeping me happy right now ;)

Kat said:
Here is a pic of my B-bag, medium/city in Cornflower to give you an idea of what the color looks like!

such a pretty color - then again, Balenciaga just does a really good job with using color on handbags.

:shame:
umm, i need a little help again! ***blush***

am i nuts? :weird:

ok, i got an email from Aloha Rag over the weekend, and the Medium Black has come in... What should I do?

Balenciaga NY had already taken my money from my VISA therefore, Cornflower Blue twiggy is on its way to New Zealand!

Should I get the Black Medium?

Do I sound greedy? :shame:

AND yes, i would love this bag too....

a little input from you guys would be totally GREAT!!!! :biggrin:

PS, i'm not crappy out gold bricks (HA HA)

Just wait for this one; before you do anything.

Remember, the new summer colors are going to be hot - if you decide you want another Balenciaga you might want to get one of the new colors.

I would wait - you can get a black Balenciaga from numerous sources.