It's time for my first damier bag... but i have some questions..

Pumpulikukka

Oct 21, 2008
I have really started loving damier canvas in ebene and decided my next bag is going to be something from that line. Yay im already so exited about really getting one! :yahoo: but my problem is that i dont know which bag is the right for me. I want an everyday bag that i can also carry to school sometimes. I love berkeley and trevi, but are they good models for a daily-use bag? and im 17 and quite petite so i think trevi is bit too mature for me :sad: But what do you guys think? Is damier suitable for 17-years-old?

Thanks in advantage, i really need your opinions :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-reference-library/visual-aids-photos-only-29921-51.html
The link above is Visual Aid of LV bag. Member post photo with their LV bag. If you have time you can browse through the photo to have an idea how the bag will look on you.

My choice would be Azur Galleria or Azur Hampstead - both elegant, chic, and perfect fro everyday use including school. The first photo in the link above show a member with petite size carrying Galleria. Hope this help! ;)

i am so like you! i am so loving damier! but dear, since your still studying....why not get neverfull in damier canvas? get mm=cute & stuffy. Or GM====will fit a lot of things. You will love it im sure.

(i have mono neverfull mm & i'm happy w/ it.} P.s......also owns damier saleya pm,too.

Thanks for everyone! :flowers:

Tokyolove - thanks for the link, it was good to see all the photos! I would love galliera but i'm afraid azur bag will get dirty very fast. Hampstead is a great bag, too! i def have to consider it :smile:

I´m an 18 years old boy, using the Icare in damier always for school and stuff! I thing Damier is great, cause it´s more discreet than monogram! In Holland, not many people see the damier pattern as related to Louis Vuitton! So for me it´s really discreet! uhm..

may be I can suggest you the Highbury, Griet, or Saleya! would be great for everyday use and school!