It's that time.. .Triple Points- Reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So nowadays I have to justify my Chanel purchases. So I have to strategize when to buy it. This week it's triple points at Bloomies!

Attached Files:

2. I'm here :cool:

3. Can't wait....

4. Let's see!!!

5. Small box first

Attached Files:

6. Oh wow! Love the blue color!

7. Next box

Attached Files:

8. Classic M/L lambskin with gold hardware

Attached Files:

9. Also bought the AGL flats with the matching chain accent

Attached Files:

10. Congrats! The lambskins are definitely gorgeous! That mini in blue look awesome! Now you made me wanna get that mini!

11. Thanks!!! Not so sure about the blue mini I really want a black mini with silver hardware. We'll see I have a few days to think.

12. Wow you scored!!!! They are gorgeous!!! Huge congrats!!!

13. I had a weakness in blue that's why! You can't go wrong with either color!

14. beautiful!! great choices

15. Love it all girl! These are all so beautiful. I also love the blue. Very pretty!
    Big congrats! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice