It's tax season! What will you be getting with your tax refund?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love tax season because I always get a refund!:yahoo:
    I've posted another thread debating on getting vernis alma pm in amarante or azur stresa pm. I'd like to get a wallet too.. maybe amarante(or if I can still find rose pop) sarah or zippy?

What will you get with your tax refund?

2. Maybe something small... Not sure how much of a refund I'll be getting yet... Or maybe a Damier Speedy 35... We'll see! LOL

3. Good question! An azur speedy 30 is on my list, but I also really love a few of the LV bracelets - celeste and charm it in particular. I guess it all depends on how generous Uncle Sam decides to be. :smile:

4. I'm definitely planning on getting my first LV. Probably will spend in the 1k range. Any suggestions for newbie?

5. hahah i'm gonna pretend for a second that i have tax returns lol. i wanna get..azur eva? =)

6. I plan on treating myself with my tax return on my veryyyyy 1st LV bag. I am loving the Speedy Azure 25 over the ebene. I think the Azure is a all season bag. Is there a big difference in the 25 and 30?

7. ^good choice! azur is beautiful! i think 30 is the perfect size. 25 is a bit too small, imo.

8. #8 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    I doubt I'm gonna get anything but if I do maybe a small wallet or a sexy pair of CLs.

9. I agree with lovebeibei, the 25 is a bit small. Go with the 30

10. jlbanks-What do you have in your current collection? Do you like big bags or small bags?

11. i highly doubt im gonna get a refund.. but if i happen to, its gonna go towards my trip to Cuba :yes:

12. Speedies are staple pieces, but you can always get something else... Maybe a Tivoli?

13. I'm going on a cruise!

14. If I get a refund I plan on getting the eva. If it was large--yea right I would go for the Palermo GM or Tivoli GM

15. Uuu... get the Vernis Alma PM :drool:
    I'm probably going to get the Ebene Speedy 30 & heat stamp luggage tag OR Azur NF MM & Pink Denim Bandeau. My refund won't eevn cover half the expenses but that's ok, lol.