It's taken me 2 years, but here I am! 10,000th post! :D

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been waiting a long time to get to this, and now I'm finally here...10,000 posts on tPF! Woohoo! :nuts:

I joined a little over 2 years ago looking to chat with some other girls about bags and stuff and I came to love this forum. I've shared a lot about my life here on tPF (maybe too much since I had to change my username from lamiastella to what it is now because of a crazy exbf, lol) and I can't imagine my life without tPF. That may sound pathetic to some of you, but I think others know what I mean. I come here to chill out and to relax at the end of the day ;)

Either way, I love this place and thanks to Vlad and Megs for keeping up the good work! :tup:

:yahoo:

2. YAAAAAAAAAAY. Congrats MEL!

3. Wow.. only 2 years. Thats quite an accomplisment.

I will be lucky to hit 1,000 in a year. LOL

Which would be 2,000 in 2 years. :smile:

Congratulations.

4. Yaay! Thanks guys :biggrin:

5. thats awesome!! I wonder how long it will take me to reach that mark

I wish I had $20 for every post I have ever made. (see my post count)

6. YAY mel congrats :biggrin:

7. Great job, Mel!!!

8. Wow, congrats! I've been here almost 2 years, and I'm not even close to 10,000 posts! :lol: That is quite an accomplishment.

9. CONRATS! I can't wait until I hit 10,000 too! Two years seems about right though.

10. Wow. Congrats for spending so much time on the computer. Kidding. I will be there one day.

11. Congrats, Melanie!!! :hugs: I have enjoyed getting to know you better.

12. Wooohoooo! Congrats girl!:yahoo:

I've always enjoyed your posts.

13. Yay! Congratulations :biggrin:

I'm nearing 1k, which feels like a lot considering I registered in April ><

14. Congrats! :drinkup: here's to many more :smile:

15. wow!!! Now that's dedication!!! Congrats!