It's sunny and warm, time for fabulous sandals!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
I went to Milan yesterday because I got infatuated with a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti jeweled sandals lol! I couldn't find my size online so I decided to go ahead and get them at the real boutique in Milan.

I love Giuseppe Zanotti sandals and they are fabulous for spring and summer ... or any warm day! :nuts:

More pics on my blog: www.deuxarmoires.com

:yahoo:

Attachments

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Thank you everyone!!!

Giuseppe Zanotti sandals are perfect for my feet and they are so comfortable! Last year, I wore a pair during my trip to Santorini, Greece and they made my summer outfits a thousand times more fabulous!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
I love them! Guiseppes are my favorite for sparkly flats!
I think also they are the best jeweled ones! I think their craftsmanship is super and the design of the jewels are very nice. Sometimes though Giuseppe Zanotti or Rene Caovila (who also makes fabulous ones) gets overshadowed by all the Louboutin/Manolo craze. I do love these designers too.

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
Those are beautiful - I know what you mean about GZ being over-shadowed by CL and MB but I have to confess that I've been unfaithful to CL with GZ a couple of times this month :shame:. Both heels, not flats but your pics are making me reconsider the flats :thinking:

Attachments

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Chins4 - Fab shoes! For me, Zanotti's win for jeweled sandals!

makeupmama - It's really one advantage living here that it's so much easier to travel.

mischa

Feb 7, 2006
Rome;)
I love Zanotti and i love flat sandals...I must love them!Congrats, they're beautiful(especially the tourquoise ones!)

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Thank you!

couturegal - I a similar pair of sandals you posted. The middle stone and side stones were all real white opals!