It's starting...

vikitty

Sep 1, 2007
So last week I bought my very first Tokidoki off of Ebay -- A Spiaggia Bambinone. Since then, I have been glued to Ebay, trying to decide what I want.

Yesterday I caved and bought a 2nd generation OP Bambino. Now I'm bidding on a Pirata Portetelefono.

So... I can expect this madness to last awhile, can't I?

I really want a Pirata Stellina, but I only want to have one of each print. If a Citta Rosa Stellina shows up, I will probably be all over that!

Now, the waiting game continues!

Sob. Im unemployed at the moment and so I'm constantly checking my bank account to see how much I have. I have 1300 left so I am planning on bidding on the CR Stellina that's up on ebay.

welcome! i have a few in each print and just decided that i too want something in EVERY print. I am going o do my best to not spent too much as i want to be able to use my collection.

god luck and pleae post pics!

Lara

WELCOME!

yes...tokidoki is most definitely an addiction! :greengrin:
I've always loved bags, and been collecting Coach, D&B, LV and Gucci
over the years, but NEVER have I EVER obssesed over bags like I do with
TOKI's!

I sometime think it's because we know the collection is ending so we sense a feeling of urgency to get um all because we will never be able to...

I really need to STOP and cut back on buying and think about selling some off to get ready for Trasporto and Vacanze!

my tokidoki addiction has just begun as well...
in august it started with a pirata zucca (which i had been looking for EVERYWHERE) and it was the first time i heard about SH so i was like hm... 25% off...
and i ordered a paradiso bella that day too.

then i bought an OP bella from LJ...

and labor day i bought an AS zucca...

i'm already planning out all the prints i want but i just started work again (i took a leave of absence to visit my dad for the summer, divorced parents blehh)
and my first paycheck since working was $78!
i'm so mad, but i didn't expect much more, i ended up working only 2 days that pay period haha...

so another 2 weeks until i can buy more toki!
how sad, i want everything now :c

that's awesome! good luck on the portatelefono, i would love one of those but i keep losing the auctions, lol.
i have a citta rosa stellina...but it's the only tokidoki bag i have and love it. =p

WELCOME!

yes...tokidoki is most definitely an addiction! :greengrin:
I've always loved bags, and been collecting Coach, D&B, LV and Gucci
over the years, but NEVER have I EVER obssesed over bags like I do with
TOKI's!

Seriously Toki is really addicting!!! I have got many designer bags but nothing is as addicting as Tokis, the prints are mesmerizing... :yes:

miss-

I know the SH outlet has the 2nd gneration of the orig print in porta. i ordered one for my daughter and shiping is a flat rate of $8.50. i only ordered 3 small things and now wish i had ordered one or two more things to save on shipping.
oh well, maybe i will place a 2nd order...

lara