It's so rough being a beagle

^^^^So darn cute!!!!!:heart:
he's like, "mom, please get off that thing and feed me!!!"

LOL, yep that's exactly what that look means! I made banana muffins yesterday, and he spent all day sitting in front of the stove just looking at the muffins!

I have no doubt that he thinks about food 100% of the day.

Typical beagle!

Jilly, does Darwin get under the covers by himself? Or does he get a little help from you? I ask because we had a Boxer who could get herself under the covers with just her head out on the pillow, without messing up the entire bed. I never saw her do it and always wondered how she managed such a feat.

He's a doll and obviously doesn't get enough attention.

Jilly, does Darwin get under the covers by himself? Or does he get a little help from you? I ask because we had a Boxer who could get herself under the covers with just her head out on the pillow, without messing up the entire bed. I never saw her do it and always wondered how she managed such a feat.

I was wondering the same. My dog and cat both do that. Then look condescendingly at me if I try to get back a pillow of my own to sleep on. :P

Yes, he does it all himself, the spoiled little brat. He cannot do it without making an absolute mess of the bed though!! Some nights I wake up pillowless because he's somehow managed to steal it away from me for himself!