• Pine GGH Day

• Tomato SGH *something*

• Plomb Step

Results are only viewable after voting.

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
And I just can't do it alone! :confused1:

So if you wouldn't mind helping a fellow B-lover out, what bbag should I get next? I'm at a loss, I love Pine and want a Pine GGH Day, but I sold off a red bag last month, so I need a red, and Tomato with SGH (Day, PT, City, Brief? I don't know which either!) looks so beautiful to me, and to top it off, I'm in love with Plomb and the Step style...I think a marriage of the two would be divine.

In a perfect world, I'd buy all three, and deal with my bank account later, but seeing as that would be a bad thing to do, let's start with one as I can buy one now.

Opinions, criticisms, comments, all forms of sounding off appreciated!

I have voted Plomb (because I am tempted by it) and Step (because I like my violet one).

I would have said Pine but I hate my GSH Pine leather (stiff and dry). If you could go to a shop and choose a better one yourself, I wouldn't rule this out.

What do you currently have? :smile:

That would be helpful, wouldn't it? Mea culpa! :shame:

I have a Truffle Mini Bowling, Black Twiggy, and a Natural GGH Day. I can buy one now and put away some for the S/S 2008 colors or I can buy two now, maybe? I sold off my LVs, IFs, Botkiers, and a few Guccis because ever since bbags hit me in the end of June, they are all that I've wanted.

And also, for all of you Tomato SGH lovers, which style do you recommend? I'm moving away from the Brief and I don't know if I want 3 Days (I will eventually get the Pine GGH Day, if not this bag, my next one has to be it), though I love the Day style, it's so slimming and slouchy. The City with GH looks a bit squished together and the PT could be to EW? :confused1: This is sooo hard!