It's so hard to be good...But I always win my bets

jules44

Sep 10, 2008
I went to my H boutique today to buy a scarf for MIL's birthday. I was so tempted, but I walked with nothing but her scraf. Ok, so did order a 35cm togo birkin in etoupe and 30cm ostrich birkin in BdP, but they won't be here for at least a year. I have to make it for a year without any H purchases, a bet with DH!

Wow, firstly well done on being strong and leaving the store with just what you went in for but also major contests on your two orders.

I'm sure that you can last the year knowing that you have these two coming.

jules, good luck! Keep the clock ticking. Would be interesting to see how long your orders take. I am personally frustrated with my "out-of-sight" bags that I am still waiting after 2 years.

Would like to check something with you though - has your store specifically said that there is BdP ostrich? The current dark blue birdy available is Bleu Roi.

My SA assured me that she can order the ostrich BdP. The swatch book in my store does not have that particular swatch, apparently it's not a big deal. She wasn't sure if i will be able to get that particular bag within the 12 months though. It maybe a longer wait.