It's Saks EGC time!!! What's everybody getting?

Yes, this is what I'm doing! The Saks in Beverly Hills said they didn't receive any black metallic (bummer!) but I'll ask again when I go in on Thursday.

I am getting the black patent reissue 227! The SA said I have to spend over $4,000 for $450. Guess I'll find out.

Yes, you can open a Saks acct and get 10% off, that's what I'm doing!

Just called and I can't get the 10% off cartier but I can at chanel. Also they told me that they did not buy the PB small tote only the large one so I might get the timeless clutch instead. The SA told me to get the watch first, claim the GC then spend it on the clutch.

Even without opening an account, I managed to get 10% off the cartier watch I want for the EGC event. I just called a saks store and asked if they would give me a discount if I buy a cartier watch and they did.

Just called and I can't get the 10% off cartier but I can at chanel. Also they told me that they did not buy the PB small tote only the large one so I might get the timeless clutch instead. The SA told me to get the watch first, claim the GC then spend it on the clutch.

Even without opening an account, I managed to get 10% off the cartier watch I want for the EGC event. I just called a saks store and asked if they would give me a discount if I buy a cartier watch and they did.

They give the discount for everything except the chanel watches. so annoying!!! but i'm getting an egc card for it at least!!! :P

Yes, this is what I'm doing! The Saks in Beverly Hills said they didn't receive any black metallic (bummer!) but I'll ask again when I go in on Thursday.

I am getting the black patent reissue 227! The SA said I have to spend over $4,000 for $450. Guess I'll find out.

my SA (who i trust completely) said he's been flooded with calls about the black metallic reissue and he said that Saks did not order the reissue in metallic black -- only in black patent (and only in 225 and 227 sizes). he said that SAs are getting the reissue confused with a revamped classic flap. he suggested trying neiman's and chanel boutiques.

I did get 10% but opening an acct does not normally give another 10% off b/c its a leased dept.

On another note, I am $25 short from getting the $450 gc. Should I just buy some makeup/skincare? I don't really need anything now so I might just try something new. Do you think I will be able to return it later if I don't like?

p.s. I decided to use the $450 gc to get the caviar timeless clutch. :yahoo:

I have a question. I know how the Saks egc works, but the Nordstrom sa told me that they do somewhat the same thing with gift cards for purchases. Have anyone had experience with this? I bought a Chanel jacket last month at Saks-60% off- and I don't want to put anything else on the card [although, being the weakling that I am, I'm sure I can be swayed.....].

I'm getting these pearls Mon posted today (borrowed her pic):

Also, the gc for the $1,000-$1,999 range is $150, not $100. Just got the postcard with the amounts today.

Attachments

• 7-23-07004.jpg
    7-23-07004.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 57
Hey guys!
I am getting the Black Glazed Modern Chain Tote. It is being sent out tomorrow (Wednesday) and I should have it by Friday. :yahoo: I am super excited! BTW, I love this board! I enjor reading all the posts and it makes me fell OK about my bag obsession.
Happy shopping!