it's safe to say...I'm addicted to...

sheisgi

O.G.
Jan 22, 2013
Isabelle. I love the style of the bag and I own two. My first purchase was a op art Izzy. My latest purchase was a leather Magents Izzy. I cannot stop touching this bag! It's just so lush. I really need another. I missed the opportunity snatch up a black one on the bay for $200 because we went to the grocery store and I forgot my phone. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else addicted to her? If so, let me know where I can get help because hubby's eyes are going to lock in the side-eye position if I don't get a grip!:biggrin:

Ditto! Hubby looks real serious when he says it to me. "bae, you really to chill with the bags. I think you're addicted"

Today I will surrender. :whiteflag: But the next PCE is another day!!!!!!!!!

OMG LOL!! i hear that too....but me and my bestie have our own Coach lingo and when we score a new bag or anything COACH we'll get super excited and tell each other that "i feel so HIGH!!! i'm on a COACH HIGH!!! wooooo"....needless to say he overheard me talking to her one day and he couldn't believe that we get this feeling ... now he jokingly tells us

"be careful and dont OD when you walk into the outlet:roflmfao:"

I'm an Isabelle fan too. I just received my bright marine one this past Monday, and I'm completely in love with it. The leather just feels so amazing. I definitely wouldn't be against adding a few more Isabelles to my collection!

I'm getting the side-eye, too. LOL! I have a jade Isabelle. It's gorgeous. Heck, all of the Isabelle colors are gorgeous. And it's so soft you want to fondle it till the color fades away. :lolots:

I have 2 of the leather and was keen to my addiction early on. I made myself choose my favorite 2 leather and cut myself off. It's very easy to want every color though. I do still want other colors but have decided that I'll wait for some preowned in great condition to show up on the bay.

I have a black w/ silver bw Isabelle which I adore!! She's just so easy to use & so low maintenance, slouchy, soft... she's perfect!
If they come out w/ one in brown w/ silver, she's mine!!!