it's safe to say...I'm addicted to...

sheisgi

Jan 22, 2013
Augusta, Ga
Isabelle. I love the style of the bag and I own two. My first purchase was a op art Izzy. My latest purchase was a leather Magents Izzy. I cannot stop touching this bag! It's just so lush. I really need another. I missed the opportunity snatch up a black one on the bay for $200 because we went to the grocery store and I forgot my phone. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else addicted to her? If so, let me know where I can get help because hubby's eyes are going to lock in the side-eye position if I don't get a grip!:biggrin:

Jun 15, 2009
I am just addicted to Coach PERIOD!
I have Issy in Magenta - and love it - love that she is crossbody and I love the color!!!

Ktsmomi

Jan 17, 2013
I have her in bronze and really like her. Just still trying to get used to the metallic lol but I do love the feel :smile: I catch my self "petting" my bag lol

sheisgi

Jan 22, 2013
Augusta, Ga
I am just addicted to Coach PERIOD!
I have Issy in Magenta - and love it - love that she is crossbody and I love the color!!!
Ditto! Hubby looks real serious when he says it to me. "bae, you really to chill with the bags. I think you're addicted"

Today I will surrender. :whiteflag: But the next PCE is another day!!!!!!!!!

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
Ditto! Hubby looks real serious when he says it to me. "bae, you really to chill with the bags. I think you're addicted"

Today I will surrender. :whiteflag: But the next PCE is another day!!!!!!!!!
OMG LOL!! i hear that too....but me and my bestie have our own Coach lingo and when we score a new bag or anything COACH we'll get super excited and tell each other that "i feel so HIGH!!! i'm on a COACH HIGH!!! wooooo"....needless to say he overheard me talking to her one day and he couldn't believe that we get this feeling ... now he jokingly tells us

"be careful and dont OD when you walk into the outlet:roflmfao:"

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
I'm an Isabelle fan too. I just received my bright marine one this past Monday, and I'm completely in love with it. The leather just feels so amazing. I definitely wouldn't be against adding a few more Isabelles to my collection!

HappySilly

Laughing helps.
Jun 27, 2012
The Moon
I'm getting the side-eye, too. LOL! I have a jade Isabelle. It's gorgeous. Heck, all of the Isabelle colors are gorgeous. And it's so soft you want to fondle it till the color fades away. :lolots:

HappySilly

Laughing helps.
Jun 27, 2012
The Moon
I agree. Madison has some smooshy leather. I hope Coach doesn't pull back on this line. Legacy is nice, but I want more Madison.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I have 2 of the leather and was keen to my addiction early on. I made myself choose my favorite 2 leather and cut myself off. It's very easy to want every color though. I do still want other colors but have decided that I'll wait for some preowned in great condition to show up on the bay.

RebeccaJ

Jul 21, 2012
Fl
I like Madison but I LOVE Isabelle. Have marine, jade, parchment and the dark brown. Think it is espresso.

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
I have a black w/ silver bw Isabelle which I adore!! She's just so easy to use & so low maintenance, slouchy, soft... she's perfect!
If they come out w/ one in brown w/ silver, she's mine!!!