Its rouge... Its vintage... Come on in :D

DizzyFairy

O.G.
Sep 13, 2010
I would like to share my recent buying experience with videdressing...

It took approx 2 weeks to reach my home... Bought the item on 13/7 with free international shipping and following day seller promptly shipped the bag to videdressing..

Videdressing took 1 working day to inspect and ship out with an authenticity certificate... However the tracking took almost 4 working days to activate (ie laposte to physically pick the parcel up after the issue of tracking number)

Took another 5 working days to reach Australia..

So pls let me present it my €400 (free shipping) rouge vintage (j stamp) bag....

However I m a little Disappinted that bag and bag wasn't properly stuffed ... the box came very flattened :sad:

Would be great if someone can let me know the bag style!!! Thanks a lot......

Attachments

• 1406531885394.jpg
    1406531885394.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 705
  • 1406531904239.jpg
    1406531904239.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 709
  • 1406531920926.jpg
    1406531920926.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 709
  • 1406531937924.jpg
    1406531937924.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 710
  • 1406531952261.jpg
    1406531952261.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:

It took approx 2 weeks to reach my home... Bought the item on 13/7 with free international shipping and following day seller promptly shipped the bag to videdressing..

Videdressing took 1 working day to inspect and ship out with an authenticity certificate... However the tracking took almost 4 working days to activate (ie laposte to physically pick the parcel up after the issue of tracking number)

So pls let me present it my €400 (free shipping) rouge vintage (j stamp) bag....

However I m a little Disappinted that bag and bag wasn't properly stuffed ... the box came very flattened :sad:

Congrats, what a lovely vintage piece!

I must say though that you had a better experience than I with Videdressing.
I purchased an H alligator clutch from a seller via them last year and they never inspected it, let alone provide an authenticity certificate. And it arrived in a padded envelope.
So your experience was an improvement!

Hopefully someone more versed than I can tell you the name of your bag.

Congratulations! Enjoy your new bag, it's gorgeous!

WOW how beautiful and very special. Cherish your new beauty. How exciting:smile: Mod pics?

Congratulations on your beautiful vintage bag!! I'm glad the transaction went well for you.

I ordered a scarf from them, and although I did eventually receive it, their communication was lacking.

OMG - this is what I would consider a perfect find!!! I love love love vintage Rouge H bags in box calf and this one is just perfect and you got it for such a steal. Congrats!