It's Really Hard

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's so hard to come here because I love LV, I've bought too much & should not purchase anymore.
    When I read here, I can't stop.

Anyone else have this problem?

2. Yes!

3. Huh?

4. Seeing a lot of beautiful bags definetely makes a person want more so........yes I feel ya. V

5. yeap, I know what you mean taht's why I started to play the lottery;)

6. :lol: Ever since I started posting here I play the lotto more often. I thought I was the only one :shame:

7. Yes, I've thought of not visting PF anymore because every day I see something else I want! But, I can't not visit- I think I'm addicted! :smile:

8. Yes, absolutely, you are not alone.:sick:

9. I used to buy about one purse a month. After I joined this forum I've bought 4 purses in less than 2 weeks! What makes it even worse is that there are about 20 more that I really really want, that I probably wouldn't have wanted before. Yet I just can't stay away!

I think I need an intervention...;)

10. Yep. This blog certainly hasn't help my already extreme bag fetish. It certainly is helping high end bag sales though. :P Bag sales in general.

Someone should start a weekly thread and have bloggers post just how much they spend on bags each week. I bet our collective totals would be astronomical!

11. We are definitely improving the economy here!! :lol:

12. I can think of so many different bags that I want- I haven't really explored brands other than Gucci, LV, Marc Jacobs and Prada but those 4 keep me busy enough. I'm newly discovering Chanel now, too, but I can't keep away from the site. Luckily, I haven't bought much b/c I have a rule that I have to justify every bag I buy, so that keeps me in check!

13. See? I posted & ran. It's getting difficult just reading the questions about other bags. Then I go research said bag and want it too. HELP!

14. I have my limits so I know what I cn get and can't. I do want more though.

15. I guess we just need to balance our wants and limitations. Besides, great bags are a plenty. I take my time to choose a bag i really want.:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice