It's really an obsession!

mpepe32

O.G.
Jan 20, 2009
Ok, last night purchased my 3rd sabrina. Got this one on *bay and won it for $172:yahoo:. I've never gotten such a good deal before. It's like new and is the large dark brown op art which kinda looks like the espresso colour. I'm soooo excited and just had to share.

Now my question is: how many bags of the same style is too many??? I just love the versitlity of the sabrina where it can be used a both a shoulder and satchel bag. Honestly speaking, do I have a problem? (my dh seems to think so which is why he doesn't know about the 3rd yet:graucho:

Thanks everyone, see I knew you ladies would totally understand. The way I see it is that they are very different from one another. My first was the resort op art small, then the metallic leather and now a more practical colour because I do wear alot of browns.

Toxie - which new one did you get?

When it comes to Sabrina, I don't know if one CAN have too many?!

This is one bag that has got ALOT of ladies buying multiples of, it's versatile and classic w/ just enough of that trendy feel that it makes you feel like a MILLION BUCKS when you carry it!!!

Congrats! Tell DH that you're just stocking up before they're all sold OUT!! LOL

Congrats on your win!

Actually, I was thinking the same when I bought my 4th sabrina....heehee...so I took her back and bought the madison shoulder, just to change it up.

Honestly though, as long as you like the bag, what does it matter? I do the same with my clothing - mutiple shirts of the same style, different color..pants, skirts..etc...

If it fits you and you love it, got for it!