**It's raining DUFFLES! I've got a BUCKET to catch them all!**LEGACY REVEAL**

I have to quit looking at your reveals....you do such fantastic ones.....that it makes me want to go out any buy, buy, buy!!!! I'm wondering if you know yet, if you like the regular or the large duffle better?

I have to quit looking at your reveals....you do such fantastic ones.....that it makes me want to go out any buy, buy, buy!!!! I'm wondering if you know yet, if you like the regular or the large duffle better?

I really think I like both sizes equally. The regular one holds all my stuff with room to spare. The only reason I got the cognac in large was because I really wanted a big, super slouchy, classic brown everyday kind of bag, and I really love the brown color in the large. It just slouches so perfectly and really has that throwback Coach feel. I don't know if that makes sense, but I hope so!

I really think I like both sizes equally. The regular one holds all my stuff with room to spare. The only reason I got the cognac in large was because I really wanted a big, super slouchy, classic brown everyday kind of bag, and I really love the brown color in the large. It just slouches so perfectly and really has that throwback Coach feel. I don't know if that makes sense, but I hope so!

It does make sense! I love big and slouchy too...I tried both sizes on, couldn't make a decision and left with none! LOL...I need to go back and try again! Thanks!

Looks like! But it's the duffle, as u mentioned, and the one everyone is waiting for is the Archival Bucket Bag in BC....I don't think anyone has gotten shipping conf yet.....gorgeous color!

What are the measurements and the handle drop of your Archival Bag? Style # and what color is the lining? Sorry about the 3rd degree but I can't find any info. Pretty please.. :hugs:

Last edited:
That totally makes sense to me!! Love the old world Coach look/feel...

I'm one of those who doesn't like the duffle and bucket shapes, but thank you for posting all these pics so I can see the colors!:smile: They are so pretty. I'm thinking of getting several different colors of the tassels to match whatever I'm wearing that day (I do neutral bags with bright dresses or tops). I like the idea of being able to put a coordinating tassel on my bag each day. I can't wait for the next floor set because it seems those will be the colors I tend to wear more often.

How do you think they feel when you wear the duffles crossbody? Too short/snug? I have yet to try them on myself but I am curious about your opinion since we both seem to be around the same body type/height.

What are the measurements and the handle drop of your Archival Bag? Style # and what color is the lining? Sorry about the 3rd degree but I can't find any info. Pretty please.. :hugs:

I just now saw this post! I don't know any of the measurements unfortunately, but the handle drop didn't seem that long when I first got it, but I knew that the bag would start to slouch and give me plenty of room, and that's exactly what happened. I've been carrying it nonstop since last Thursday (7/27) and I love how it carries. IMO it's the perfect sized bag. The lining is boring beige fabric, and that's the only thing I don't like, but I can live with it because I love the bag so much!

I'm one of those who doesn't like the duffle and bucket shapes, but thank you for posting all these pics so I can see the colors!:smile: They are so pretty. I'm thinking of getting several different colors of the tassels to match whatever I'm wearing that day (I do neutral bags with bright dresses or tops). I like the idea of being able to put a coordinating tassel on my bag each day. I can't wait for the next floor set because it seems those will be the colors I tend to wear more often.

I love the colors, too! I plan to stock up on different colors in the tassels and use them as accessories also---I think they'll be really cute on neutral bags!

I just now saw this post! I don't know any of the measurements unfortunately, but the handle drop didn't seem that long when I first got it, but I knew that the bag would start to slouch and give me plenty of room, and that's exactly what happened. I've been carrying it nonstop since last Thursday (7/27) and I love how it carries. IMO it's the perfect sized bag. The lining is boring beige fabric, and that's the only thing I don't like, but I can live with it because I love the bag so much!

Thanks, I figured you didn't see it. Sometimes I do not receive a response notification and I miss replies too. Do you like it better than the regular duffles? Is it about the same size as the large or regular duffle?