It's Raining Damier - Reveal!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. #1 Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
    Hey all -
    As you may know, we had a wonderful tea party a few Sundays ago at our Los Angeles meet-up event, and I was able to put a lot of faces to their avatars. It was wonderful to meet so many new friends and share the joy of loving LV. This was our lovely spread that afternoon and I appreciate LV for throwing us a little party.

image-3578309054.jpg image-999121652.jpg image-4245492250.jpg
  2. #2 Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
    So, I was able to convince my siblings to go in on gifts for the holiday. We were able to purchase a bag in the store and some online. We did some early holiday shopping to avoid the possible price hike. And my older brother was willing to open up his wallet. ;) In the course of a few weeks buying in the store and waiting for delivery, they are all here together now and I have 4 things to share!!

photo 3.jpg speedy box.jpg image-2185046810.jpg
  3. #3 Oct 16, 2012
    First, something my brother and I bought for my sister.

eva1.jpg
  4. Oh wow, that party looks like so much fun!!! Can't wait to see what you got!

5. That party looks lovely! I wish I could go to one!

6. #6 Oct 16, 2012
    We bought this for my mom as she wanted a simple tote and she doesn't have anything in the Damier print. Rivington!

photo 1.jpg
  7. Please open....

8. And now...a gift to myself... :biggrin:

Mini pochette!

pochette 1.jpg pochette 2.jpg
  9. Wonderful gifts!! Love them!

10. And today...I got a bag to hold me over for awhile and I'm so happy!!

speedy 3.jpg
  11. Oooh nice! I wish I could have all 4 purchases :o)

12. #12 Oct 16, 2012
    My new Azur Speedy 30 with my Mono 35! I can't believe I'm one of those people that own multiple speedy bags. Haha!

image-1304635440.jpg
  13. What a fabulous haul!! And we are mini pochette twins too! :smile: Looks like you all had a wonderful (and very productive) day! Enjoy!

14. #14 Oct 16, 2012
    Thanks all for joining in the fun!! I started to store these gift boxes away, but I'm leaving the boxes ajar so air can circulate into the bags. I read somewhere that the leather needs to breathe, and I don't want it locked up in the LV boxes for 2 more months.

15. Congrats! They're all lovely.

In particular, I'm grooving on the Rivington at the mo. I'd never really looked at it before, but your pic prompted me to go and take a gander. Me like!

Adding the luggage tag was a great touch.