It's ordered.....now the wait begins

Angie4m

O.G.
Aug 27, 2013
So in December I made enquires re a custom trunk, there has been lots of backwards and forwards going on between the store and Paris. I was in today helping my dad choose a bag for my cousin (he's never bought me one!) and whilst he was sorting that I put the deposit down on the trunk.

I've not seen any pictures but I have a fair idea of what it's going to look like. It's one that never been done before so it truly is a one off and will go into their reference library. Just amazing.

So now all I need to do now is wait the 6 to 9 months it will take to be ready and delivered to me.

The guys in the store are rather excited about this, I'm not sure how many other people have ordered a custom trunk via the store I use but the communication between the store and Paris has been great.

All I know for sure is the size, that it will be monogram, red interior, riveted and instead of the small LV logo round the edging it will be hand stitched instead.

I am sooooooo excited and can't wait to see the finished item! Let the waiting commence!

What do you plan to use it for?

Mostly for a very nice collection of montblanc pens on the top layer and anything important I need to transport. Not sure what else yet.

As I have seen no pictures I'm hoping it really is as it has been described. Bit of a gamble but I just said tell them to make it and if they need to change things then so be it. Once your quoted a price, that's it. It won't change

Mostly for a very nice collection of montblanc pens on the top layer and anything important I need to transport. Not sure what else yet.

As I have seen no pictures I'm hoping it really is as it has been described. Bit of a gamble but I just said tell them to make it and if they need to change things then so be it. Once your quoted a price, that's it. It won't change
Very cool. I'm sure even if it isn't exactly what you're imagining, it'll be perfect.