It's ordered.....now the wait begins

Angie4m

Aug 27, 2013
UK
So in December I made enquires re a custom trunk, there has been lots of backwards and forwards going on between the store and Paris. I was in today helping my dad choose a bag for my cousin (he's never bought me one!) and whilst he was sorting that I put the deposit down on the trunk.

I've not seen any pictures but I have a fair idea of what it's going to look like. It's one that never been done before so it truly is a one off and will go into their reference library. Just amazing.

So now all I need to do now is wait the 6 to 9 months it will take to be ready and delivered to me.

The guys in the store are rather excited about this, I'm not sure how many other people have ordered a custom trunk via the store I use but the communication between the store and Paris has been great.

All I know for sure is the size, that it will be monogram, red interior, riveted and instead of the small LV logo round the edging it will be hand stitched instead.

I am sooooooo excited and can't wait to see the finished item! Let the waiting commence!

Angie4m

Aug 27, 2013
UK
What do you plan to use it for?

Mostly for a very nice collection of montblanc pens on the top layer and anything important I need to transport. Not sure what else yet.

As I have seen no pictures I'm hoping it really is as it has been described. Bit of a gamble but I just said tell them to make it and if they need to change things then so be it. Once your quoted a price, that's it. It won't change

mrsinsyder

Mar 8, 2013
Florida
Mostly for a very nice collection of montblanc pens on the top layer and anything important I need to transport. Not sure what else yet.

As I have seen no pictures I'm hoping it really is as it has been described. Bit of a gamble but I just said tell them to make it and if they need to change things then so be it. Once your quoted a price, that's it. It won't change
Very cool. I'm sure even if it isn't exactly what you're imagining, it'll be perfect.

Angie4m

Aug 27, 2013
UK
Very cool. I'm sure even if it isn't exactly what you're imagining, it'll be perfect.

I've been letting the manager who I've now known for nearly 11 years take charge. He knows what I like so I'm sure it'll be perfect.

Just can't believe it takes sooooo long.

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Congrats!!!! So excited for you!! What a treasure!!!!

Please posts massive pics for us to revel in!!!!

I will be waiting with you~~ :smile: