It's only Feb, but look what I've done!! Mia's 1st 2009 Reveal (w/ lots of pics)

miacillan

'H'ypnotized!!
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
Hi gals,

Do you miss my reveal? Hehehehe.....

It's been quite a while already since I "raided" Paris Chanel.......so, after "taking a break" for 3 months, here I come again!! Well, I'm not as mad as last year, but still.....I am a hopeless Chanel addict!! :sweatdrop:

Hope you enjoy the pics!

Here's my loot.....:graucho: (This is Part 1, coz there are some more.....haven't got them yet. :nuts:)
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9291_resize.jpg
    IMG_9291_resize.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 4,154
So, this 1st one is suppose to be my valentine's gift from DH.....

Unfortunately, I didn't like the color when I saw it IRL. I thought I will like the color after seeing so many beautiful pics here at tPF, but then, the pics here didn't actually represent the color IRL.

May I present to you, SS09 CORAL VALENTINE FLAP IN MEDIUM.

As you can see in the pictures, this color looks soooo different in various lightings. Some are more peachy in color, some are more pinkish. But to tell you the truth, none of these pics truly represent the color. IRL, it's more pink, and a very very bright candy pink. Also, the leather is super delicate and the corners are prone to be rubbed off easily if you use it often. So, finally, I decided to sell it. Anyway, I've taken some quick modeling pics to show how the charms will hang when carrying the bag in different ways.

So, my advice is, for those of you who are considering this bag, take a look at it in person if you have a chance before buying it just to make sure you really like the color, as the pics here don't really represent the real color. HTH.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9072_resize.JPG
    IMG_9072_resize.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 4,359
  • IMG_9073_resize.JPG
    IMG_9073_resize.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 4,079