ITS ON..... Ivanka Vs Paris

Ivanka once said in an interview that she gets offers to do things like The Surreal Life and those celebrity type reality shows she said she always refuses because those things would in no way help her in furthering her career.

Look at it this way, though: if all heiresses and celebutantes acted like Ivanka *****, then we wouldn't have anything to post in the nipple slip thread, and we'd have nobody to make fun of in the Celebrities Section!

I like Paris no matter what. she is also very smart. Imagine earning money while partying? A smile, a wave, an appearance and she gets huge $$$.

While Ivanka is slugging away. Now, ain't Paris business savy? Who is to say that Ivanka is better than Paris just because she has a 9 to 5 job.

I like Paris no matter what. she is also very smart. Imagine earning money while partying? A smile, a wave, an appearance and she gets huge $$$.

Smarts have nothing to do with it. It's part luck and part having a following of tarts that are willing to buy useless products she promotes.

While Ivanka is slugging away. Now, ain't Paris business savy? Who is to say that Ivanka is better than Paris just because she has a 9 to 5 job.

The fact that we still haven't seen Ivanka's private parts splashed all over tabloids already makes her better than Paris!

I know I've said this befoe but my biggest problem with Paris (other than she's overexposed . . . no pun intended . . . . and that people are sick of her) is that she's giving the message to young girls that it's okay to be basically a dumb whore.

She may work hard behind the scenes (the fragrance actually smells nice but the cd and the book were a bad idea) but the public image she's giving off is, to quote South Park, stupid, spoiled whore.

And that's my problem with Paris Hilton.

Honestly, if Ivanka was really the bigger person or whatever, she wouldn't have even been having this conversation. I understand her being annoyed with the comparison, however, i think she should have just kept it inside. There's nothing lower than a woman putting down another woman, no matter who they are.

I know I've said this befoe but my biggest problem with Paris (other than she's overexposed . . . no pun intended . . . . and that people are sick of her) is that she's giving the message to young girls that it's okay to be basically a dumb whore.

...if you're RICH! A poor dumb whore is just a dumb whore. A rich dumb whore is a socialite.