its official.....

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
i'm broke!

i've just spent the last 30minutes trying to get tickets to go to U2 on St Paddys day! After clicking and refreshing a million times, i got 2 tickets!!! :amuse:

but i'm really sad to say, i'm completely broke and i pray i'll be able to pay for my trip!!! :shame: everyone, please pray for me - i have a feeling im gonna live off coffee and ciggies from now on!!!

:cry: i'm SO sad now because I really wanted to a new bag.... well not right now but in the next couple of months!!!!! :cry:

No HelenNZ - No Ciggies, I hope you were joking about the ciggarette part. (yes?)

I quit 3 years ago - best thing I ever did for myself.

But - I am happy that you got your tickets - How much did you have to pay for those??

you will have a great time - even if it means Ramen noodles for a week or so (add a little swiss chz and everything tastes better.):amuse:

Loganz said:
No HelenNZ - No Ciggies, I hope you were joking about the ciggarette part. (yes?)

But - I am happy that you got your tickets - How much did you have to pay for those??

you will have a great time - even if it means Ramen noodles for a week or so (add a little swiss chz and everything tastes better.):amuse:

So expensive too - cut those out and you'll be able to afford a bag in no time.

Loganz said:

:shame: i've been trying to give up for the pass couple of years, im not so bad now... :shame: i guess i just find it diffcult - now im just making up excuses!:shame: ***puts brown paper bag over head***

thanks everyone for being happy --- you guys are the best!!! im so sure the visa ppl are like WOO HOO, i got the tickets @ $111.08 including booking fee etc.... they're only standing room tickets but still its U2 and i'm sure when i get stood on (im barely 5'1) Bono will save me! hehehehe!

Waw! You're so lucky! I tried to get tickets for U2 last year, but it's impossible, it's always sold out in no time. So enjoy for the both of us!

holy crap! it will be worth every cent, I promise!
U2 is the most incredible band in existence right now. Sure I'm biased, but I saw them in Miami last year and it was AWESOME.

take a thousand photos. and live on ramen and cigarettes if you have to. I would!