Its Official! TPFers On CL Website!!!

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
Ok, so Morfoula & I went in Feb 08 to the CL Saks NYC Signing...as did a few other TPFers....well.....today she pointed out to me that we are on a video on the actual website! How exciting is that!!!!
Its kind of easy to find me IMO....im blonde, wearing a yellow shirt, bright green jacket, and HUGE Gucci bag. So I found myself pretty easy. Morfoula is right behind me in her leather jacket. Her aunt actually got interviewed!!!
I thought I would share this with you all. :yahoo:

Look it up under News & Gossip - Feb 08

Last edited:
:smile: :smile:
my aunt today, who lives out in LA after seeing that video told me that she's flying me out there for the SCP signing!!!!!!!!!! i'm super excited!
this video totally made my day

Man. First of all, I signed up to be notified when the new website came up, and wasn't. Second, this site is awful! It looks amateur, and is hard to navigate. There is no catalog of past styles or colors, and if you just went by what's on there, you'd think he'd stopped making VPs... or at least, *I* can't find them.

And to top it off, I can't find the video so I can see you! Wah!!!

there's no link!!!! the link stays the same throughout navigation of the website...
if you got to Louboutin World on the top after u enter the site, it's under news and press
and it's the saks 08 video

The wait was not that bad. There are sooo many people there that waiting online is just a long chat line...it helps having beautiful shoes all around you....times passes by really fast!