Its Official! TPFers On CL Website!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
    Ok, so Morfoula & I went in Feb 08 to the CL Saks NYC Signing...as did a few other TPFers....well.....today she pointed out to me that we are on a video on the actual website! How exciting is that!!!!
    Its kind of easy to find me IMO....im blonde, wearing a yellow shirt, bright green jacket, and HUGE Gucci bag. So I found myself pretty easy. Morfoula is right behind me in her leather jacket. Her aunt actually got interviewed!!!
    I thought I would share this with you all. :yahoo:

Look it up under News & Gossip - Feb 08

2. :smile: :smile:
    my aunt today, who lives out in LA after seeing that video told me that she's flying me out there for the SCP signing!!!!!!!!!! i'm super excited!
    this video totally made my day

3. Tell her I want to come too!!!!

4. ok :smile: i will
    she'll love it

5. Thanks for sharing. I found the video under News+Gossip.:smile:

6. Man. First of all, I signed up to be notified when the new website came up, and wasn't. Second, this site is awful! It looks amateur, and is hard to navigate. There is no catalog of past styles or colors, and if you just went by what's on there, you'd think he'd stopped making VPs... or at least, *I* can't find them.

And to top it off, I can't find the video so I can see you! Wah!!!

7. #7 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
    I can't find it either, or even News + gossip - I would love to see it. Anyone have a link?

8. link please????

9. there's no link!!!! the link stays the same throughout navigation of the website...
    if you got to Louboutin World on the top after u enter the site, it's under news and press
    and it's the saks 08 video

10. Thanks marfoula!!! Got it!

11. Go to Louboutin World
    on the top after u enter the site,
    it's under News and Press
    It's the
    Saks 08 video

12. too bad i'm a blonde and look like i'm a little girl in a candy shoppe!!!! hahahaha

13. Great video! I'm curious how long the wait was?

14. OK, I finally found it! Awesome! I love it!!

15. The wait was not that bad. There are sooo many people there that waiting online is just a long chat line...it helps having beautiful shoes all around you....times passes by really fast!