It's official- my J12 has arrived. *pics*

I looooooooove this watch. When I was at Saks last month the SA told me that you can add the diamond bezel at a later time. That's great news! I will eventually get the black with diamond markers and add the diamond bezel. Congrats on a wonderful purchase!

I bought a totally new watch, as far as I know you can't add the diamond bezel alone. About 2 months after that I bought the black with diamond bezel and diamond center. A month after that I got my X the black with diamond markers, and then after that I got a good friend of mine the white with diamond markers. Everyone who has seen this watch and who I've given them to has LOVED them. So congrats on owning such a lovely timepiece :yahoo::nuts: Now if only I could get my bf to fall in love with the diamond bezel chrono :whistle:

OMG, that is GORGEOUS! What is this style called? And how much please? I have not been paying attention to the J12, but I LOVE this one! Please give me the sku and style number? Congrats on your beautiful watch!

I am not sure if this is the info you want but it the J12 White 33 MM diamond dial. SKU 2910010350027 (this one came from the NM sticker) SKU 3599590378844 (this one came from the Chanel tag). Price $4600. It really is an awesome watch and looks even better in person. If you are interested, I can give you the SA that helped me with my purchase. She was so helpful. NM allows 6 months same as cash on this watch if you use your NM card. HTH.

I looooooooove this watch. When I was at Saks last month the SA told me that you can add the diamond bezel at a later time. That's great news! I will eventually get the black with diamond markers and add the diamond bezel. Congrats on a wonderful purchase!

Good info to know. You know, just in case:graucho: