It's official-Lost my virginity to a Giant Slim

cocodrillo

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
Hello ladies,

I won this Giant Slim in an ebay auction:
7d30_1.JPG

She is Sahara - with GGH :wlae:. I have a 16 month old girl and have been searching for a lighter and more practical bag for the last 10 months - and after crossing Chanel (crazy price increases :cursing:)and Zagliani (poor quality - folding scales on a new python bag:wtf: ) off the list - I discovered Balenciaga.

At first I thought - RTT - its big enough to match the carrying capacity of my 40 cm Birkin - but when I got it home and tried it on - it wasn't me :nogood:.

Then I discovered the Day/Giant Day and the Giant slim :heart:. I tried on the day - but have been unsuccessful in my hunt for it in Anthracite with GGH:crybaby:. So when I saw this Sahara Slim - I jumped on it.

I know the slim isn't super popular - but after seeing ina717's black giant slim, divnanata's white and sammydoll's mom's EB giant slim - I was smitten:love:.

What do you all think?

That is a beautiful bag! I personally love the shape of the Slim.

Can't wait to see a modeling pic! Congrats!

It IS a great bag! I probably would have kept mine if it had GGH instead of GSH. My other sister - not susieserb but the other one who is a major fashionista - hated it on me because she thought the silver and white combo looked awful with my warmer coloring. Not everybody agreed but that spooked me enough to flip over to a black PT instead. Meanwhile - I think this one will be a totally glamorous option for a new mom!!! Congrats on both baby and bag!

I have always thought that this looked like a really cool bag, but have never been able to try one on in person. I love this color combo and think that it is very versatile. Congrats on both of your new babies!!!!