It's official, I'm completely neurotic !! New Insolite Wallet

jenskar

O.G.
May 14, 2007
I don't know *what* it is about this wallet -- but as soon as I saw it I had to have one. The red didn't seem to be available anywhere online and I wanted to see it first too -- as it seemed big.
LV Boutique at Short Hills had all 4 colors -- the white is definitely not a white/white -- the brownish color of the leather comes through -- and I did like the purple but wanted the red to go with my RP Weekender so here's the neurotic part:
It's here, it's in the LV bag, in tissue, in a dust bag and I CANNOT get myself to break the seal! I know, it's just a wallet but as I was never an LV person until I was smitten by the idea of Richard Prince working on bags with Marc Jacobs and the Weekender -- I think I'm waiting for some official "special moment" to take the darn thing out.
I believe tomorrow will be the day -- too late tonight -- but did want to say pics will be on the way. It is large but the compartments are super and it feels great in the hand -- and compared to other zippy type LV wallets, seems like a steal.
Btw -- saw one of the bronzey mahina's up close (with turquoise underlay in the piercings) -- what an amazing bag -- the leather is unbelievable and I loved the depth of the shading -- so GREAT -- now I have a new, and nicely expensive obsession !!:yahoo: