It's official...I'm A Zippy Girl! *Reveal & Comp*

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Hi everyone! As some of you know, I recently bought the Empreinte Secret Long in Infini. I've been using it everyday since it arrived and I really do like it. It's an easy to use style but I do miss the compartments in the Zippy wallet. So... I called a few days ago to check availability of the Empreinte Zippy in Infini (just checking :whistle:) and was told that there were only 12 left :shocked: and that they would not be replenished since the color is discontinued. While I did get the Secret Long at a great price, I ultimately felt like I'd be happier with the Zippy. The rep said that she could put in a request and within 2 weeks (2 weeks? :huh:) I'd know if I got one. Well, with only 12 left I didn't want to take any chances. I called my SA and asked if he could track me one down. Within 10 minutes I got a call back and the other store was processing my order. Yay! :yahoo: Here's my new darling and her sister...

Infini and Earth Empreinte Zippy:
DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

Last edited:
I'm actually replacing my canvas Zippy's with the Empreinte, here's how I'll wear them...
DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

I'd love to add a pop of color at some point but for now I'm happy with Infini and Earth. Thanks for letting me share guys. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! :smile:

Gorgeous collection. I think you made the right choice in replacing canvas with the leather. Looks much more feminine and sophisticated. But I'm a little confused, maybe I missed something, did you get both the earth and infini? Anyway congrats they a just lovely.

Gorgeous collection. I think you made the right choice in replacing canvas with the leather. Looks much more feminine and sophisticated. But I'm a little confused, maybe I missed something, did you get both the earth and infini? Anyway congrats they a just lovely.

Thank you! I think so too, I really love the way it looks. Yes, I bought both the Earth and Infini Zippy. I already had the Secret Long in Infini that I'm replacing with the Zippy.