It's official...I'm A Zippy Girl! *Reveal & Comp*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Girl!!! I so envy your collection and taste I bags/slgs! I'm loving the azur/emp. So luxe!

2. Fantastic pictures. Those wallets sure are gorgeous. I'm so drawn to the Earth color.
    Congrats.

3. Thank you! I totally agree. While I really like the Secret Long, I know that I would've been kicking myself had I missed out on the Zippy. I thought getting the Secret Long at a great deal was the best choice but turns out that it wasn't where my heart was. Enjoy your new Zippy tomorrow too. :biggrin:
    Thank you! I haven't used my canvas wallets since the Emp Secret Long arrived so I think it's a good choice. I'm surprised at how comfortable I am mixing the two!
    Thank you! :smile:
    Aren't they pretty! :tender: Love them so much.
    I know, I'm glad that I called when I did! Thanks.
    Aww, thank you! I love the Infini and Azur together. I never thought about pairing the two before buying the Secret Long but it's really gorgeous together.

4. Thank you so much! The Earth is gorgeous, love this shade of brown. It's a closer match to Mono canvas than my pictures captured. Not a perfect match but really close.

5. Congrats!! They are gorgeous! Thanks for all the pics and comparisons too! I am a zippy girl too but zippy coin purse, love the format :smile:

6. Congrats :smile: its stunning!

7. Thank you so much and you're welcome! The ZCP's are adorable. :smile:
    Thank you! :smile::smile:

8. Gorgeous~!! Congrats~!!!

9. love your new additions! both wallets are absolutely gorgeous. congrats!

10. Beautiful, your collection is wonderful, congrats on getting the infini too!

11. Congrats, gorgeous new additions that really compliment your collection:smile:

12. congrats!! great wallets!!!👏👍😄

13. Lvoely!!!

14. They so are...:love: Thank you! :smile:
    Thanks! Yes, I was afraid that I was going to miss it. I'm very happy that my SA could find one.

Thanks! I'm really loving the way they go with other prints. :smile:
    Thanks! :biggrin:

15. loooove!! looks so good!!! Congrats!