It's official...I'm A Zippy Girl! *Reveal & Comp*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much! :smile:

2. They are very lovely! Thank you for sharing!

3. Thank you and you're very welcome! :smile:

4. Oh so beautiful!!! They are so gorgeous and I loved the reveals of your Speedys and now they seem complete. I love how the wallets go so well with your other bags. I really like the Infini with the Azur:smile:. Congratulations, and I know you'll thoroughly enjoy them.

5. Gorgeous wallets! Congratulations!

6. Did you buy two emp zippy wallet? I saw two emp zippy wallets in the pictures, they both are beautiful color.

7. wow!!! great choices, they are so versatile

8. Congrats, Both are so pretty!

9. Thank you! :yes: They are finally complete. The Azur canvas Zippy had me too incredibly afraid to use it because of the light fabric around the zipper. With the Emp, I don't have any worries and feel more comfortable using it. Thanks, very happy and can't wait to put them to good use. :biggrin:
    Thank you! :smile:
    Yes, I bought 2 Emp Zippy's (Infini and Earth). I already had the Secret Long in Infini but I'm replacing it with the Zippy. Thank you! :smile:

10. Thank you! I agree, they really are. I'd love to add one more for a nice pop of color. They are so gorgeous with Emp, canvas or just carried alone.
    Thank you so much! :smile:

11. Wow! I love your choices! Always go with what makes you the happiest. I hope to break out my zippy tomorrow too! Enjoy your new lvoes! Congrats!

12. Beautiful, I love the mixing and matching of patterns and bags!!!!

13. Wow! Love the wallets with your Speedys! Enjoy!

14. Wow! I had no idea there so few left, glad you got your hands on one!!!