It's official...I'm A Zippy Girl! *Reveal & Comp*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LVOE it! You always have the best reveals, the best pictures! Wear them in good health :smile:

2. Thank you! :smile:
    Thanks! So do I, so very pretty. :love:
    Thanks! :smile:
    Thank you! So do I but I'm a little OCD matchy-matchy like that.
    Thank you so much! :smile:

3. Aww, thank you! You're too sweet. :hugs: I need a better camera...I'm thinking Canon next time :thinking: Will do, thanks!

4. Both are gorgeous!!!

5. Really? Your pictures always look so clear and amazing! I have the Canon but I don't think my picture were ever that clear :smile:

6. They are gorgeous! Im so sadden to hear LV will not be making more infini color. :crybaby:

7. Wow! Congratulations on getting them now! You'll love them forever.

8. I love it!!!!😍

9. Thank you! :smile:
    Hmm...or maybe not. When I was deciding, it came down to the Nikon D5100 or the Canon Rebel. When I make a decision like that, I always wonder rather I made the best choice. They were pretty similar and I'm no camera expert. :lol:
    Thank you! I know, it's such a gorgeous color.
    Thank you! I know, I would've been upset if I had missed Infini and Earth was bound to happen...might as well be before an increase! :lol:

10. Thanks, so do I...:cloud9:

11. LoVe your wallets, congrats!! Ugh, I want something in infini SO bad but I don't know that I'll be able to buy something by the time it's gone.. Oh well, if it's meant to be, it'll be.. Either way, I live vicariously through these gorgeous pics!!!! :biggrin:

12. Gorgeous!!!

13. Thank you! It's a really beautiful color, I hope you are able to find the piece that you want when the time is right. If you are okay with pre-loved, I'll bet there will be lots of Infini in the re-sell market when the upcoming black is released. I know it's not for everyone but it's a really great way to find things that are no longer available.

14. Thank you! :smile:

15. gorgeous wallets - congrats on both!!