It's official...I'm A Zippy Girl! *Reveal & Comp*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
    Hi everyone! As some of you know, I recently bought the Empreinte Secret Long in Infini. I've been using it everyday since it arrived and I really do like it. It's an easy to use style but I do miss the compartments in the Zippy wallet. So... I called a few days ago to check availability of the Empreinte Zippy in Infini (just checking :whistle:) and was told that there were only 12 left :shocked: and that they would not be replenished since the color is discontinued. While I did get the Secret Long at a great price, I ultimately felt like I'd be happier with the Zippy. The rep said that she could put in a request and within 2 weeks (2 weeks? :huh:) I'd know if I got one. Well, with only 12 left I didn't want to take any chances. I called my SA and asked if he could track me one down. Within 10 minutes I got a call back and the other store was processing my order. Yay! :yahoo: Here's my new darling and her sister...

Infini and Earth Empreinte Zippy:
    DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

2. Comparing Secret Long and Zippy...
    DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017.JPG

3. Gorgeous, congrats!

4. I'm actually replacing my canvas Zippy's with the Empreinte, here's how I'll wear them...
    DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

I'd love to add a pop of color at some point but for now I'm happy with Infini and Earth. Thanks for letting me share guys. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! :smile:

5. I'm glad your story had a happy ending :smile: Great comparison photos!

6. Congrats.....all are gorgeous!!! Enjoy them!

7. Thank you! :smile:
    Me too, I was not feeling very confident while on the phone with the rep from the 1-866 number. So glad that I called my store! Thank you very much! :smile:

8. Gorgeous collection. I think you made the right choice in replacing canvas with the leather. Looks much more feminine and sophisticated. But I'm a little confused, maybe I missed something, did you get both the earth and infini? Anyway congrats they a just lovely.

9. Thank you and I certainly will! Just moved into the Infini during the comparison pics. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow. Very happy to have my set complete. :smile:

10. Thank you! I think so too, I really love the way it looks. Yes, I bought both the Earth and Infini Zippy. I already had the Secret Long in Infini that I'm replacing with the Zippy.

11. Congrats on such a beautiful wallet.

12. They are both beautiful, congratulates. I love how they look with the monogram and azur print.

13. Super cute!! Congrats :smile:

14. Stunning ! love the speedy and zippy matched up. Congrats

15. Wow- gorgeous collection! I'm drooling:smile: Congratulations on your newest addition.