It's official, I'm a nut!

I love the Cambon ligne and would never part with my Reporter or bowler. I've often thought about adding a large tote to the family. You look great Stace!

Does the large tote come in brown with brown CC? And what is the retail for the large tote nowadays??

I've never seen a fake Cambon that looked real......use what you like, don't worry about what other people say...if they think the Cambon line is over, let them sell theirs!! I love the Cambon line......I don't what's faked and what;'s not......I still love them!!!!!

Hehe, I feel the same way, but black/black is definitely the way to go. Hey, if its the most commonly faked, its cause its a really nice lookin' bag and you know you have the real thing!

Lots of cubic zirconia out there, but when you have a real diamond on, YOU know its real and it feels great!! Sure wouldnt stop anyone from gettin one.

I agree with the general consensus! It looks fantastic on you and as long as you love it and know it's real, that's all that counts. The people you know and love know you carry the real deal anyway! (Like US! *wink wink*) Congrats on getting it again!

Stacey...an adorable story! i adore the Cambon ligne too and have the gorgy reporter (black CC on beige) and vintage cotton club blue tote. I so totally understand the selling and buying back and selling again and buying back again...and a propos to getting rid of a bag we love because of all the fakes/uncertainties of authenticity, today i received a wonderful philosophy/ mantra while i was gracing Bal Harbour Shoppes with my presence, {precisely, the Hermes boutique there, (buying my birthday present from DH: a killer large enameled bracelet...the oasis style - camels and palm trees in yellow, blue, two shades of green, grey, and whatever....but, thats another post! :roflmfao:} (Like he even knows what Hermes is - he said i could pick a present - for all i know, he thinks Hermes is a new breed of exotic south florida parrot) anyway, this customer who was there, was helping me decide 'tween the Oasis bangle and another one with sailboats that also had the actual H word logoed on the enamel. I was torn 'tween the two, cause of the friggin' logo, and being the snob and label conscious little brat that i am, heaven forbid a cow grazing in a midwestern meadow should think i am wearing a fake...but then she said the magic phrase which made up my mind.... "at least you will know its real..." (and i bought the one without the logo which is the one i love the most and the one that 'speaks more quietly'))
a great mindset to have, who cares how many good fakes are out there if we love our real item.....we know its real regardless of all the crap out there. I hope you cherish your Cambon tote and never sell that baby again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. Like i've said before, its the pride of ownership..............and nothing beats the real thing, coupled with our genuine love for it.

Ah, I love you gals!! Oh and Roey, they do have the brown with brown...or did...I'm not sure if it is in stores anymore but it is very pretty. I forget what retail is right now. I remember my very first one a few years ago was $1250!