It's official.... I love Totally!

When it comes to totes I highly recommend the Givenchy Antigonia leather tote. I know i am a huge LV fan but It is amazing leather and very sturdy not to mention it looks beautiful and comes in amazing colors and it is reasonably priced. And did I mention it is solid leather haha! I am not a fan of any LV totes especially the NF. I wish LV had more tote options. A lot of LV totes have uncomfortable straps and I prefer a real quality solid leather tote to handle a heavier load if traveling or just packing up things I need for my 2 year old. I think the Hermes Garden Party is a little boring but I have a few friends that own it and love it.

when it comes to LV totes, totally and neverfull top the list. but neverfull will never come close to totally based on 2 points: zipper & shoulder straps.

design wise, neverfull wins! but well, though neverfull's zip-less design is not practical enough, i can never imagine it with a zip, it's gonna look ugly for sure.

Try the raspail and the beaubourg....it's not really just a man-bag

+1 I just saw someone carrying the Raspail this morning...glad she didn't see me staring at her bag...never on my radar before, but it looks beautiful IRL! One of my best friends has the Beauborg- she loves it!

Of course, the Totally is a great bag too, and the straps look so comfy! Were you thinking mono or Azur?

StarStarMoon said:
+1 I just saw someone carrying the Raspail this morning...glad she didn't see me staring at her bag...never on my radar before, but it looks beautiful IRL! One of my best friends has the Beauborg- she loves it!

Of course, the Totally is a great bag too, and the straps look so comfy! Were you thinking mono or Azur?

I am thinking mono or damier Ebene.