It's official.... I love Totally!

The canvas on the Totally is thinner and slouchier than the Palermo so if you plan to load up the bag, the Palermo will be heavier and bulkier due to the wider bottom. The Totally molds to the body. The Palermo has more detail (hardware, cross-body strap, zipper pull charm) which is why it's more expensive. It's the better looking bag of the two, but the Totally is just so easy to use - throw and go!

Hi there, do you have both? Totally GM and Palermo GM ?? I am currently dabating wich one to get... Please tell me wich one you prefer. :smile:

Because I am looking for a big tote bag which I can use for work and everyday.

TIA

The canvas on the Totally is thinner and slouchier than the Palermo so if you plan to load up the bag, the Palermo will be heavier and bulkier due to the wider bottom. The Totally molds to the body. The Palermo has more detail (hardware, cross-body strap, zipper pull charm) which is why it's more expensive. It's the better looking bag of the two, but the Totally is just so easy to use - throw and go!

Thanks so much for your point of view. :smile:
I really love all the vachetta on the Palermo but also love the fact that totally is so simple and worry free... It's a tough