It's official.... I love Totally!

If you are seriously considering the totally then I'd suggest only a mm or gm. I quickly outgrew the pm and will be selling it, I love the style but it's too small unless you carry very little.

I know I'm in the minority for my age (52), but I absolutely adore the Totally! I have the MM and GM in mono. They receive nothing but compliments and no one calls me Mom when I wear them. I used my GM all week and even loaded with sneakers, CD's, and other gym paraphenalia, it was totally comfortable!ec

Check out the Palermo GM... another of my favorite totes. It also comes in the PM size.

Ohhh, you will ROCK the GM! I just bought mine last week but for an everyday bag it's a ridiculous size on me - great for work at the gym though. However, for you as a regular handbag - perfect!:tup:

I don't !! I'm saving to get the totally GM
in mono :biggrin: I tried it at the store and
I love it !!! Very comfortable and very cute :P
Thank u ;)

Totally is a very good choice! I too am in love with this bag, though I don't own one. I have tried it in store. It's very comfy and the MM size is just perfect for everyday use. The outside pockets are very convenient and practical, too. I say go for it!

If you got the Totally I think you'd be bag twins with Angelina Jolie :smile: she's what I think of whenever people mention this bag because I've seen loads of pics of her with a Totally. My personal fave knock about tote is the Hermes Garden Party in gold (goes with everything!). Love that it's under the radar but it doesn't hold it's shape well. I think LV wins for not having smooshie totes. Neverfull comes to mind...post pics when you decide!

I love the totally! I was like you at first, I thought it looked just like a diaper bag when it first came out, but after a while it grew on me, and now I love it. If I didn't already have enough totes to last me a lifetime, the totally would definitely be on my list of bags to get.

I know I'm in the minority for my age (52), but I absolutely adore the Totally! I have the MM and GM in mono. They receive nothing but compliments and no one calls me Mom when I wear them. I used my GM all week and even loaded with sneakers, CD's, and other gym paraphenalia, it was totally comfortable!ec

Check out the Palermo GM... another of my favorite totes. It also comes in the PM size.

Hi there, do you have both? Totally GM and Palermo GM ?? I am currently dabating wich one to get... Please tell me wich one you prefer. :smile:

Because I am looking for a big tote bag which I can use for work and everyday.

TIA