It's official: I just ordered my first B-bag

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
After loosing sleep over the colour I just placed an order with Balenciaga Paris directly. It was impossible to find a city in cornflower so I decided to get the ink. I called almost every store in Europe to find it and finally located it in Paris!! I didn't want to go with LVR because of the bank transfer payment and the quality issues they had lately with the paddies. I just got the last ink they've got. There are plenty of lilac, camel, green and rust around. Now I just will have to go over to my friends house where they'll send the fax to, fill it out and send it back with a copy of my ID and credit card. They were so nice on the phone and being of such great help. The shipping costs aren't over charged like with LVR. They charge 20€ instead of 35€ (LVR). So I'm so excited right now. :lol: Last night I was comparing the ink with the lilac and ladies you were right it's much more versatile and fits my jeans and sneakers cloth style better and I didn't like that the leather looked so wrinkled (colour wise). I think the leather looks better on the ink. I hope that it'll arrive this week so wish me luck. I just had to share it with you! I hope I like it when I see it IRL.

Thank you girls. OMG what a day. I just prepared myself to go over to my friends house to do all the paper work when a German store called and told me that they just received a couple of new bags with one ink city.I had such a bad conscience to cancel out with Paris but this German store just made me an offer that I couldn't refuse: the city just costs 898€ with free shipping worldwide and no hassle with faxing and copying ID and credit card. I just gave them my credit card number and adress and she'll send it out tonight with UPS. I just couldn't believe that they never charge anything for shipping:amazed: . That's an amazing customer service! So I called Paris and they were really nice, too and weren't pissed off at all that I canceled. So my first b-bag will be here tomorrow or latest on Thursday. I think that must be the universe's pay off for the business trip I have to do with my horrible boss for the next 2 days and the nasty toe infection I'm currently fighting. I'm so excited and happy at the moment.:lol:

tanja the cornflower city is still available in Sacoche Boutique in Bahrain, a friend of mine works there:love: Anyhow, congratssss on your bag:love: :love:

Yay tanja! Sounds like this one from the German store is meant to be :smile: Congratulations! And sorry to hear about your toe - hope you feel better soon!

Thanks amour for checking!! Your friend must love her job or at least the things she sells. Working in a shop like this would brake my account very soon:smile:
Ladies I thank you for your empathy and support!!!!

That would be great but I doubt it because I'll leave tomorrow morning at 9:30 so I don't think that the UPS guy comes that early. But it'll be there when I come back Thursday night I hope. Then I can take it as a bonus for standing my boss for 38 hours:smile:

:P Yay- glad to hear you hunted one down. I've just gotten the Ink City too, I fell in love with that color. I like so many it will be hard to not keep collecting. I have a bordeaux 05' on the way to me so the bug has bit.
Post pics when it comes!